(From "Heroic Comics" number 4, 1940-something.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Just wait ’till you’re old enough to mop!
Nothing says love like a sharp pointy pencil.
“This is even better than the cheese grater you gave me for my birthday!”
See how dejected his little brother looks? He didn’t get a pencil sharpener. This is actually the origings story of the villain “Lead Head” and his minion “Number 2”.
“And gruel in my stocking, too! Wow!”
“Yes, that’s right you old stingy cow…Turn your back so I can bash your skull in with this blasted pencil sharpener!”
Don’t be ridiculous. Of course he won’t bash her skull in with the pencil sharpener.
…he’ll stab her with the pencil he’s sharpening, obviously.
@Dan Gonzalez: You should HM3 that team!