(From "Captain Flash" number 1, 1954. For reference, ten trillion ergs is about one million joules, or one terajoule. And according to Wikipedia, "About 60 terajoules were released by the nuclear bomb that exploded over Hiroshima." )
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I am curious why these have a narration in 2nd person?
Good question Oquies, and I have no idea. This was the origin issue for Captain Flash and the whole thing is narrated that way. It’s odd.
Ghost Rider (the original Johnny Blaze run) was narrated like that too. I think it was supposed to make you feel more involved with the action. But it had the opposite effect for me.
Note they guy wearing the towel in the background…
“Hey guys, do you think we should be wearing…I dunno, lead aprons or something?”