Steam powered robot, via suggestion from Mark Edwards on the HeroMachine Facebook group.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
The first thought that comes to my mind is “Why wouldn’t a uni-wheeled steambot drink martinis?”
Excellent, needs more open gears and cables though. Remember that mechanical spider in Wild Wild West?
First thought – SOD cool …. wait is that an SOD or something jeff and hammerknight made via HM3
Nice work either way but it dose look like something you can make via HM3 which only goes to prove once more the versatility of any and all incarnations of the Heromachine
@Merrick: It kinda looks like that because Jeff has been known for using pieces from HM3 to augment his SODs…
Absolutely correct, but when in history has that ever stopped someone from being denounced as an apostate?
To be specific, the arm, wheel, center sprocket thingie, face porthole, and shoulder gears are all from various HM projects in the past.
If you can’t steal from yourself, who CAN you steal from?!
Hey, I DID say AUGMENT, not EXECUTE… There’s a big difference there 😉