Something a little different today. I was in a washy mood.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This guy kinda creeps me out.Looks like a guy who has had a really hard life or someone you would not want to run into on a dark street.Nice job,Jeff!
Needs ear hair… 🙂
Ha! Funny you should say that, I actually had ear hair in the first draft of this. Too funny.
I like his overall look. This is a definite character in my mind. That said, I’m wondering why the ears aren’t symmetrical. I’m also surprised that for such a hairy man, he does not have any stubble. Normally, that wouldn’t be such a big deal, but the transition from neck fat seems off. Maybe it is the hair issue. I’m not sure.
He must come from the generation that believes a man should be clean-shaven, even if he has to shave twice a day to keep his beard at bay. Also from the generation that believes waxing body hair is kinda un-masculine. As for his ears, maybe he trimmed his ear-hair a just a liiiitttle too enthusiastically.
(You know, I read somewhere that chest hair on men was considered a secondary sexual characteristic [almost like breasts on women] back in the forties and fifties, and way too sexy to be seen in the movies. Thus the fad of shaved chests. That doesn’t have any bearing at all on this, of course, I just thought I’d share.)
Jeff, man, is it really necessary to draw pictures of my dad? I mean, come on, let’s have some common decency around here!