I made the obligatory circus-themed villain group once, and this is an updated take on their main man, called -- what else? -- Ringleader.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That you know Ring Leader. You, sir, are not just an Artist, but a Collector, a Recorder, and a Maestro. Very nice touch with the bowtie. Which, truth be told, is flair. Doesn’t quite fit with the cape. But that laughing expression, the gloves, the wand, the hat… magnique! Ring Leader, a challenging foe for Green Lantern, Batman and Superman.