Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Cool pose and I like the shadow from his legs. His right hand is a bit funky, but that’s my only criticism of him.
Still no results to the Caption Contest?
I like this one quite a bit, no suggestions here.
I admit to, though not entirely by my own choice, attempting to figure out how he can keep his balance in that position. Bend left leg, bring right leg back, tip right foot, point right arm forward and position left arm directly out behind.
The surfer has earned his name, and I won a few glances. Your turn.
That’s more like it!