(From "Stars and Stripes" number 3.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So…all those blows to the head are having an effect.
So the random word generator dates from the 1940s!
The dialog must have been written by the same guy who drew his face.
My theory is it was written by the guy he HIT with his face.
Maybe he likes the way it squishes between his toes.
Ok, I know you posted this one before this guy’s conjugal visit, but it’s beginning to strike me that this guy is a little too kinky. And he’s goot too many fetishes.
This guy is taking “butter me up and call me a biscuit” WAY too seriously.