I took this from a reference photo, then super-fied it.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Nicely done. I love me some gals in spandex. Speaking of which . . . What’s next on the list of updates and upgrades to HM 3?
Good question. I probably need to do female hands next, which depresses me, and then I probably need to stop drawing and start re-coding.
A Simple Set Of Backgrounds Would Be Nice…..
Nice Picture You Made That Girl More Attractive.
Totally agree with DTC. SOD.028 is much more attractive than the original photo. Gotta love a women with a mask!!!
I would be very happy if you decided to do a set of female hands, Jeff–bordering on squee. Be strong and push on through and get it behind you. I’ve got stuff I don’t want to do as well, but I know I’ll get grief and trouble if I don’t, so I gotta suck it up.
Once you get finished with the female hand job, what kind of re-coding are you going to do?
Uh… I just realized my wording could have been chosen a bit better.
Old Masthead Still Lives
lol@kingmonkey! Pretty much rewriting it from the ground up on the backend, including all the revisions I talked about a couple of months ago from Mark’s usability study. Saving/loading, interface, layout, lots and lots of stuff to redo.
DTC, that’s odd, I don’t see that when I go to the UGO forums. I don’t have any control over those at all, though.
What are the chances of a saved exchangeable custom items feature being available in the future?
It’s on the list, DTC.
And is there any chance HM3 could mke a decent capuccino? I’d like one with just a little foam, please.