(From "Master Comics" number 85, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Or if you get one in your shoe!
DOes Kid Shazam have Jimmy Olsen by the bowtie?
Also, good thing superheroes don’t teach English. I can’t imagine diagraming that fragmented sentence.
Obvious statement is obvious lol.
I like to think the name of the course is “Things that hurt you when you get hit with them and how much they hurt you.” Day 1 is, of course, rocks, to be followed by churches, bridges, dynamite, Captain Marvel Junior’s fists, pavement, and rhinoceroses.
I wish I had been on this site last week. I had wanted to join a soccer team. But, before signing up, I decided to get some practice first. I didn’t want to start out with an actual soccer ball, I figured I’d start small and work my way up. I chose to use a rock first, bouncing it on my knee and headbutting it. And I was like WTF, I’m in a lot of pain here. I couldn’t figure it out, until now.
Jeff, when you give out important information like this, you should email it to everyone. It might save someone’s life someday.
Too funny, Frankie!