I don't know for sure why Superman is Greek but there you have it. Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all © DC Comics, Inc.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I was gonna say…that’s a rather swarthy Supes there, don’tchaknow…opa!
The DC trinity, eh? Now you need to do the Marvel Trinity! Although there aren’t any females in Marvel’s trinity…
Does Supes look Italian to anyone else?
Nicely done, Jeff. ‘Tis a shame that the powers that be at UGO strongly discourage us from posting HM versions of copyrighted characters. Don’t get me wrong, I understand why–legal and financial reasons, dont’cha know. It’s just that I’ve done HM versions of DC characters and been quite pleased with the results.
Off topic comment: Jeff, as a good Lou’siana boy, do you have any feelings about the Saints making it to the Superbowl? After the Panthers lethargic performance this season, I’m considering applying for membership in the “Who Dat Nation.” 🙂
Join us, Niall! Big fan of the Saints and the NFL in general. I can’t imagine a better Super Bowl matchup, with Peyton Manning and that incredibly professional crew in Indianapolis against the young and hungry team that never could, till now.
Can’t WAIT for the big game, I am so excited I could spit! This is the best thing to happen to Louisiana folks in forever.
“This is the best thing to happen to Louisiana folks in forever.”
Yeah, that whole Andrew Jackson in 1814 thing is *so* two centuries ago.
@John: I think my laugh came out so heard my lungs took a moment off and my heart just pounded one out. I hope that makes sense.
All my saved characters are gone, are they stored in cache or cookies?
DTC: Here’s what I posted a while back:
There’s something so very Windows about files designated as .sol.