(From "America's Greatest Comics" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
He reminds me of a tiny male version of “Granny Goodness” from the Apokalypse. Like a Mini-She. The jowels, the spiked knuckles, the ostentatious gelled hair, the tiny monocle. He’s just so CUTE and EVIL!
It’s Mini-Messerschmitt! Or Chucky: The Nazi Years, or . . .
Its your mother but don’t worry I got her.
He is cute; I want one of my own. (I will love him and pet him and call him George.)
Well, now we know why, Wolfgang went off the deep end.
Well, now we know why Wolfgang went off the deep end.