(From "Bulletman" number 16, 1946. See if you can find all the things I'd find hilarious on this one page!)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Richard Richard? Eaglebeak Spruder? People are funny, indeed. The more I see them, the more I realize how unheroic those gravity helmets look. Say, speaking of which: is my Bulletman helmet ready for HM3 yet?
No, I’m sort of saving up contest prizes to do all at once at some point when I need a break from regular items.
Would have been funnier if they had swapped the panel from Diamond dilemma with Bulletgirl laid out on the table with the title “Underground Nightclub”…
ah the good ol’ vanishing elephant trick. Oldest trick in the book
“The Flying Detective?” Just so long as he doesn’t have to detect ninja stealth tanks and police chief daughters…!
I would say that if Bulletgirl cannot detect a tank sneaking up on her, the odds of her finding a “vanishing” elephant are fairly slim.
‘Tunnel of Terror’ + oddly phallic waterfall. And the weirdly happy expression Bulletman has as he strangles that man…
The last two pictures are just disturbing, especially when you put the title and picture of the second to last one together. I wonder if Bulletgirl knows Bulletman likes to hang out at “Underground Nightclubs”?
The last one I find…odd, I mean the guys in the glasses are looking at her with a kinda-sorta-rape-face.