Just a reminder, you can vote for your favorites in "Friday Night Fights" once per day, every day, until Friday, so if the ones you like best aren't doing as well as you would like, head on over and vote again, and tell your friends to do the same!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
If we’re only supposed to be voting once per day, then there might be a glitch. Every time I refresh the page, the polls reset and I can vote as many times as I want.
It lets you see the poll again instead of the results, and you can click the button, but the message you get is “Thank you, we have already counted your vote” instead of “Thank you for voting!”. The latter means your vote counted, the former means it is just showing you the poll, but your vote did not count.
*facepalm epic Fail moment*
Ah, thanks Jeff. It would help if I actually read what was on screen.
Runt – don’t feel bad. I did the exact same thing. D’oh!
Reading is for losers! That’s why I have a secretary to read and transcribe my responses to internet blogs and forums. Right, Gregory?
Gregory: Hi :)!
Dammit, Gregory! What have I told you about using smilies, you dolt?
Gregory: … Why would I even type that here? 🙁
Hey Jeff, can we send in our sci-fi pics to your e-mail now, or do we have to wait until Friday for that?
I would like everyone to ignore my above entry, as I seem to have forgotten how tournaments work, and that the people who win the first round don’t simply drop off the face of the Earth, but actually move on to the second round. ^_^”