(From "Bulletman" number 15, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jeff, when did you shave? lol I can’t pass it up.
Hey, that was the Monster Manual! 🙁
Now, you’ve got me wondering what the caption was all about!
Speaking as a former librarian, I’d have to say that anyone who “crumples a few books in his excitement,” is obviously one of the most fiendish supervillains the world has ever seen and must be stopped. 🙂
The key thing that tells us how much of a nerd this guy is is the fact that he has the manual strength necessary to crush such a large book in one hand.
I love that he’s a nerd, yet he’s super strong. And yet he apparently tears up books for fun, which is decidedly non-nerdy.
“Oh joyous day,
Oh joyous day,
It’s Book Crumpling Day!
Oh what fun when the children play,
so I can crumple these books,
for which I did not pay.
On this day. On this glorious day.
Book Crumpling Day!”