Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Because spandex > school
This entry was posted in HeroMachine 3. Bookmark the permalink.
Yeah, she has to put her skirt back on and everything! And there’s NO extra credit make up work allowed, either! Rot!
I don’t know why I thought about this, but what if there was a superhero who only spoke in lolspeak?
Wasn’t there a lady in Cable’s first solo comic that spoke that way? (Great, now I gotta dig)
Ah, my daily dose of Bulletman. My life is complete :).
I feel bad putting so many up so often, but they’re like potato chips, I can’t stop …
I was actually about to comment about how many times you place them on the Random Panel, do you really hate them or is there really that many panels that make them look like complete idiots?
I actually love the comics, they’re very fun and well done (particularly compared to most of what I’ve seen from the era). I like they way they treat Bulletgirl, too, she’s a fully partner and has the exact same powers as the main male character. The stories are entertaining and the villains memorable. It’s a very good series, to be honest, and I’m not being facetious at all when I say I genuinely like them.
They just happen to have a treasure trove of panels which, taken out of context, are hilarious to me.
Some of these Golden Age ones, you go through two or three complete issues of a title and there’s just nothing there that’s funny. Whereas with Bulletman, I’m getting nine or ten panels easily, and they’re all pretty good. So it’s a target-rich environment.
I do need to mix it up more but I’m having so much fun reading the actual issues I’m having a hard time stopping!