(From "Amazing Man" number 25, 1941. Note that I avoided the easy "getting at seamen gives him pleasure?" joke. Look at me grow!)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So he likes to bust things that are long and hard and full of seamen. Okay!
Hold your breath readers! We’re going deep six into the abyss with Amazing Maaaaaaaannnnn……!
[On a serious note: God bless the good guys!]
Well when Amazing Man isn’t giving roofies to little boys, what else do you think would give him pleasure? Playing with seamen, of course.
Yes he did, Runt82… see?
You seee? You seeeee?!!?
Lol! He must be… you know. Or a adreneline addict.
@Jeff: Are you working on Polearms now?
Why is a hooker like the Bermuda Triangle?
Because they both swallow seamen.