I am happy to present the winner of Caption Contest 57, and the guy who gets to choose either his own custom item or a caricature of his head for inclusion in HeroMachine 3, Cory!
The other Honorable Mentions were:
- Al: "Go ahead-say anything about it that can’t be made into a ‘That’s what she said’ joke. I DARE you.”
- Ian: No, it’s not to be taken internally.
- The Doomed Pixel: It’s a penis. Why, what did you think it was?
- Xstacy: It’s too late to change the design now, Ted. Besides, I don’t think anybody will notice.
- JWMan: “It doesn’t even look like it should be standing let alone work. I give it a D+ merely out of baffled fascination.”
- Fishpants: You’re too late, Mr. Bond! The ammunition balls will be here any minute.
- Abron:Is That a Giant Laser Of Doom or are you just happy to see me?
- Biffbiffley: “Why, we were given grants for this project by Pfizer, how could you tell?”
Thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to Cory and our Honorable Mentions. Some time this afternoon I'll put up the next contest, let me know in comments if you want another Caption Contest or to go back to a Character Design Contest instead.
I think we can do both…change in between both every week.
Character design contest, I like the challenge.
I love the Captions, obviously, but most people seem to prefer the Designs. Maybe you could just have one Caption Contest every month or two for people like me who don’t participate in Character Design Contests?
btw my post “its a snowcone maker” was from true lies when the badguy asked arnie if he knew what the bomb was guess the joke got lost oh well
Ev’ry other week! Ev’ry other week!
I think a steady flow of both would do good…Caption for those who are not as creative artistically with the HM, and Character for those who are…it gives MORE people the ability to win the contests.
I personally vote for a character contest (even though I haven’t been competing in the last few)
on a side note, and following RJ mcd’s comment, I’d love to see what people would send in if you limited the captions to movie quotes. Movie name required of course.
I do better with the caption contests, but damn it, Jim, I’m an artist, not a comedian! 😀
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I know what you mean. BTW, “Captain, I am NOT a merry man!” 😉
Yes, I made Honorable Mention!!! I’m getting closer!
Lol. The panel that was the subject of this caption contest was a unintended sexual innuendo all in it own right.
Congratulations to the winner and I made Honorable mention first caption.. I’m happy.
@ Jeff: i havent gotten an email from you regarding my prize…am I being impatient, or did you forget about me..?
Hey Cory, sorry about that, I haven’t been good at all about sending out private emails, relying instead on the blog posts. You can send in your request whenever you like — afdstudios at gmail dot com.