(From "Thrilling Comics" number 14, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Looks like a pain in the glass to me.
The guy in the brown suit was immediately charged with breaking and entering.
I’m reporting a bug: I created a character, made it wider and taller, and when I clicked on “Save as PNG”, it wouldn’t save the character. What gives?
Best thing to do until Jeff gets the bugs worked out is to print screen and save.
@jeff- hows the neckwear comin’? 🙂
Who gets thrown through a window and says “ow”? Shouldn’t it be more like “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!”?
I love how he’s shouting it. “HURTING PEOPLE IS FUN!” “I WEAR UNDERWEAR ON THE OUTSIDES!” “YOU’RE STINKY!” Definitely not a guy to invite to parties.