With many thanks to Solander for an awesome set of links in the comments to the last "glasses" post, I have updated HeadgearGlasses with seven new items, including a monocle, a really nifty "x" set of sunglasses, a steampunk mask thingie, and several more. Hope you like 'em!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
They’re looking good Jeff, can’t wait to play around with them!
rock on Jeff. keep it up dude
what other things are you going to make?
yes more steampunk im loving it man
Hmm loving those glasses Jeff!
What do you suppose is next on the list?
I heard rumors of Polearms and bows. I would really like to see Firearms or Tattoos next, but that’s just me 🙂
Working on bows right now, should have them posted either tonight or tomorrow morning. There were zero bows before, so I felt like that was a more pressing need, given that there are still a lot of guns available.
Need for bows? Bah.
Peeps was doing mighty fine making their own. 😎
Sounds good to me. 🙂
I’m curious if I can squeeze in a bow request.
This is known as a Torque Bow from the Gears of War game. It’s pretty much an automated bow with exploding arrows (with a small blade on the bottom.) When the trigger is pulled, the top and bottom arms are extended and the arrow is launched.
I was curious if you add make something like this to bows as I think others would like this.
Hi Tim! That’s a cool looking item, but I think it’d probably fit better under Guns or somesuch.
do you think you can work on aura’s next like fire, ice, lightning, etc.
by the way thankyou for the bows finally I,ve been iching for them
All right that sounds like a plan 🙂
Sweet new goggles. Could you also do a pair of goggles to attach to the masks? Something on the lines of what Invincible has.