(From "Golden Lad" number 1, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Sometimes I wonder if they just hadn’t invented double entendres by the 1940s… 😀
imp it was a pure simple inocent time….wait no it wasnt they just got away with more cus people closed there eyes and said it was a inocent time
Will there be a Caption Contest today?
What’s the latest with HM3? Also, I just assumed the mechanical appendages (not those Doc Ock type arms) in Backplane were the mechanical spider legs I requested. Is my assumption correct? They work great, but they could look a little more spidery. Also, since you have done more work since the last time I asked this question, I’ll again ask when will HM3 Male be complete?
Danny, I post daily about HM3 status. That’s going to be the latest. There’s a Category labeled “HeroMachine 3”, where all posts related to the program are going to go. If you mean something different by “the latest” then be specific. Just yesterday — YESTERDAY! — I said I was working on animal heads and then I’d be doing headgear. Unless you’re wanting hour by hour updates it’s hard to be more “latest” than that. Please quit asking unless there’s something specific you want to know that’s not been covered by something I posted less than 24 hours before. I’ve tried being subtle with you but that’s flying right over your head so I’m just laying it out there as bluntly as I can.
Yes, those robot arms are the mechanical ones and were added by your request. I don’t plan on doing others, though that might change.
I still don’t have a target finish date for the HM3 Male. It’ll be done when it’s done.
It looks like SOMEBODY took a grumpy pill this morning. Jeff, switch to decaf.
Danny, you’ve been bugging me for two weeks. That ain’t coffee.
I’m following up via direct email, no sense in hashing this out publicly.