(From "Atoman" number 1, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
…and just what the hell is “atomic strength,” anyway?
It must be the strength of a cancer cell…
“He is Strong? Listen, bud. He’s radioactive blood”
Sweet fancy Moses! A talking beaker!
@Hugh: LOL! “Beaky” (…as he shall be known forthwith) was granted both sentience and atomic strength after the initial radioactive experiments, and believe me, he is gonna to need that atomic strength. After Prof. Butter Q. Fingers finishes zapping his own arm with high-grade plutonium, he’s going to have alot more accidents around the lab and Beaky needs that nigh indestructible shell with all the constant droppings he’s facing.
This scene actually makes more sense if it is the beaker talking.
I’m pretty sure that’s how I was born…
God bless you Beaky, my you become the heromachine mascot.
BEAKY’S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE VENUSIAN BIRD WOMAN!
It’s a shame that they killed the title after Beaky’s teen sidekick raised too many eyebrows. I am looking forward to Frank Miller’s bold reimagining of the franchise this winter, however.