(From "Atoman" number 1, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It’s Lindsay Lohan’s vibrator!
I feel another random panel with comments removed “cumming” on…..
First we have Beaky, now the Dildotron speaks!
I think it’s safe to say that, somewhere in the bowels of that labratory, there is a scientist with…issues.
Y’know, I’m at a loss on why Atoman was ever canceled. You just can’t go wrong with talking beakers and massive, phallic devices. Egads, you’d think that premise alone would have carried it through the Silver and Modern Ages. Can you imagine a 90’s where Atoman covers would be embossed by foil/holographic gimmicks and/or illustrated by Rob Liefeld?! (…Note to self: if I ever happen to win a Caption Contest, I want a personal Jeff Hebert sketch of Beaky in full atomic glory.) Sadly, Dr. Wertham blamed all delinquency on the Dildotron 2000/Beaky, but as history recorded, it was Bill Gaines that took the heat.
Is the guy in purple touching it?
I think he is. Maybe he’s about to buy the Dildotron 2000 and he’s just touching it to see how it feels.