(Last panel from “Dynamo 5″, number 20, ©2009, Jay Faerber and Mahmud Asrar. Which you should probably buy just for this entire War Chest sequence, it's a hoot.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That they both responded simultaneously suggests that they have both either had that thought before or heard other peopel propose the idea and are really sick of hearing it – the immediacy of their response suggests further that it is such a common thought/proposition that they don’t even have to think before reacting.
I would suggest they tried it once and it didn’t go well, and now they resent even the mention of it.
I agree, JacK.
Their battle-gusto suggests that their breakup was a bad one. 😛
Who does that dumbass think he is talking and seeing with no face?
Oddly, I just read this same joke in a Terry Prachett novel. I wonder where else it floats around.
The joke exists wherever there are men, women for men to fantasise about, and and kind of commonly available viscous substance like mud or jelly.
In short, everywhere.
Jeff, please draw a one panel cartoon of a courtroom with a femal defence lawyer and prosecutor and a male judge, and transplant the dialogue from the above panel.
Or if I win the caption contest, draw that for me.
Hmmm… other situations in which this dialogue could be applied…
– On any reality tv show (except Biggest Loser)
– In parliament
– At a presidential press conference (imagine a reporter asking that question during a press briefing on Iraq with Hillary!)
– It applies EVERYWHERE!
Final thought – looking over the war chest images, I think it’s funny that she’s a deliberately large breasted superhero, yet still more anatomically correct than a ‘serious’ Liefield woman.