(From "Blue Beetle" #18, 1955.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey Jeff, you heard the news? The director of X-men 3, Brett Ratner, is attached to direct a Youngblood movie, calling it a “real personnal passion project”!
Please tell me you are kidding.
No, Im not. Here is the Variety article: http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=festivals&jump=story&id=2476&articleid=VR1117999799&cs=1&nid=2853
Perhaps a motto like that will work for any joyous business.
Willy Wonka’s Chocalate Factory! Where herpes will make your dreams come true.