So, apparently the last two quizzes were a bit hard, so I’ll tone it back a bit further I guess. This week, I’m gonna test your knowledge on the world of superhero movies, everything from Scott Pilgrim to Spider-Man. And you don’t have to wear 3-D glasses, which is a bonus.
As per usual, 10 questions with a total of 20 points to get and don’t post answers in the comments, just your scores. The answers will be below a jump from the post whilst on the main blog page, so if you don’t want to be spoiled, take a look at the questions on the blog first.
1. Name as many villains as you can that have appeared in a Batman live action feature length film (Not including the 40’s movie serials). (13 Answers, 1 point for every 4 correct plus a bonus point if you get all 13= 4 points)
2. Which of these films, based on graphic novels and comic book stories by Alan Moore, grossed the highest at the box office? (1 Point)
a) From Hell (2001) b) League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003)
c) V For Vendettea (2005) d) The Watchmen (2009)
3. How many Superman movies have there been? (1 Point)
4. What is the highest grossing DC movie of all time? (1 Point)
Bonus- Where does it sit on the list of all-time highest grossing films? (1 Point)
5. Name the characters that make up The Incredibles super team (aka. The Parr Family) in the film of the same name (both secret and superhero identities). (1 Point)
6. Who directed Scott Pilgrim vs. The World? (1 Point)
7. Who plays Spawn in the 1997 film of the same name? (1 Point)
8. Name the 5 characters who appear in both Hellboy films (5 Points, 1 each)
9. How many villains in total have appeared in the original trilogy of Spider-Man films and the current Amazing Spider-Man film series? (1 Point)
Bonus- Name them. (1 Point)
10. Which of these films does Stan Lee not cameo in? (1 point)
a) Daredevil (2003) b) X2 (2003)
c) Spider-Man 3 (2007) d) Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Bonus- Who is he mistaken for by Tony Stark in Iron Man?