What is your Signature Character?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

@Anarchangel
    : Digging the helmet. The straps are a nice touch. Lets everyone know that he wears a flight suit and doesn’t have wings growing out of his back.

Well the wings actually are growing out of his back but I totally get why you would think otherwise. To be honest the “straps” are really just a design element I used to cover up a messy joint between the torso and arms the first time I created Dragonfly and they’ve just stayed as I’ve tweaked other elements of his costume. I may have to fix that next time around though.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters and ideas everyone.

hawk007
    Participant

I have two that I can’t decide between. War Hammer, and The Rose.

War-Hammer-1.jpgThe-Rose-1.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Transitionally inverse War Hammer into the Rose. As technology is refined, the half-track War Hammer becomes the chivalrous Rose. Yet he cannot separate that he is still a bio-mechanical, a cyborg. He holds the ideals of his corporal sacrifice (his initial form as War Hammer) yet is uncomfortable with his transformation into a romantic knight (the Rose). Who, despite appearances, is more machine than man. Can he resolve himself and find an inner peace? Or driven further into madness? Perhaps, he will cope as an actor willing to play whatever part is given to him.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I had an initial alter-ego, as the first post of my own thread, known as Drummer Boy, but had also once entered a character named ‘Cicatriz’ into a character contest. So for my signature character I thought I’d combine the two:

CICATRIZ- A young queer Mexican-American with mystic percussion powers!

DiCicatriz_HD.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love his shirt. Especially the use of cloaks to make a hood. I don’t know why I never thought of that before.

NHA247
    Participant

I have always tweaked this creation around a bit over the last year. He is one of my favorite creations I have made.

Lucky Shot.

NHA247-LuckyShot-Play-In-Round.PNG.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Don’t hate me for this, Anarchangel, but I just couldn’t help but notice Dragonfly’s wings on his left, our right, are smaller than the ones on his right.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Magnus Maximus said:

Don’t hate me for this, Anarchangel, but I just couldn’t help but notice Dragonfly’s wings on his left, our right, are smaller than the ones on his right.

I noticed that myself but you can blame Jeff for that. It’s just the angle he drew that set of wings at. I could probably have used a second set to fix it but…I didn’t.

*shrug*

Next time!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I bet you could probably up the size of that second pair of wings a few points? Just try to match with the other pair.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Magnus Maximus said:

I bet you could probably up the size of that second pair of wings a few points? Just try to match with the other pair.

That set of wings is only drawn as a single piece, and is not broken up into left side and right side pieces like many of the other wings. What he would need to do is use two of the full wings, one flipped around and mask them to something to get rid of half of each wing. Not difficult but masking can be annoying at times.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Kaldath said:

@Magnus Maximus said:

That set of wings is only drawn as a single piece, and is not broken up into left side and right side pieces like many of the other wings. What he would need to do is use two of the full wings, one flipped around and mask them to something to get rid of half of each wing. Not difficult but masking can be annoying at times.

Yep. That’s exactly what I intended to do. And I will when I eventually get around to recreating Dragonfly. I’m just kinda put off right now as I lost the file a while back so I’ll have to start from scratch if I want to update him. I’ll get it fixed eventually though.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I suppose my signature characters are the PowerForce!!! The Freelance Universe if full of great characters I love to write for and love to have my other writers take their stabs at, but at the center of them all just like the JLA or the Avengers are the PowerForce!!! I’m proud of this team, being so different personally but functioning and bridging the gaps between science, magic, aliens, and mythology.

prswirve
    Participant

Ahh Frogman! The first hero i took notice of when i started HM. :)

LunaArco
    Participant

Hum….even though I’ve used this site for a while, and actually never registered *ahem* until today, this is my overall favorite character:

http://i57.tinypic.com/25ewhty.jpg

This is Arabia, of the Luna Arco Society (the Moon Archers)….(a book I’m in the process of writing…Wink)

lol.

If you like it, send me a PM and we can talk about it… Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.