The Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 186 total)
  • Author

Scatman

cool!love the backstory!

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest ♯27- Cover Version
    The Night of the Raven.
    Based on my Story Cold as Ice
    Dc-Lover-Cold-as-Ice.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest ♯27- Cover Version
    BlackJack.
    No future or past.
    DC-Lover-Black-jack.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

*Revamped Version of Tech*
    Name: Tech
    Affiliation:Hero
    Traits: Has access to 100% of his brian resulting in his high IQ and ability to create machines most people have only dreamt about. Cannot solve puzzles.
    Info:Techs backstory is as mysterious to every hero and villain he has ever met. Someone who stays in the background of the action, he rarely is seen doing the work of his associates. The few who have seen him in combat say that he is a dangerous combatant. A genius clouded in mystery he is seen as a danger to those in the underworld and to heroes he is a rather sarcastic and nearly unreachable ally.
    tech.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Thanks for 1000 Views :D I know this seems like something thats not so important to post about But you have no idea how much it means to me to make 1000 views on my characters :D Thank you guys

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:The Volunteer/ Patrick Dunne
    Affiliation:Irish Freedom Fighter Turned English Agent
    Traits: Wears a mask to conceal his identity, some boxing expierence, carries a small gun around with him.
    Info:(Diary of one Patrick Dunne May 15 1916 Dublin Ireland)
    We fought so hard against them. The Bastards didnt see it coming. We were just an unorganised group of lads with guns and yet we stayed strong for 5 days while our worlds turned against us. We had to surrender sooner or later and when I saw that flag waving I knew it was over for a lot of us. Connolly was brought out on a stretcher due to injury and he was still taken in and trailed.We werent seen as heros by the people of Dublin like we thought we would be. We were insulted and pelted with any vegetable they could find. We were just troublemakers. Poor Connolly was still injured when they shot him.They tied him to a chair and shot him.I still want to protect my fellow Irish man and women even though they treated me so badly. I was asked by an english agent if I wanted to see my comrades die or set free. I thought it was a bloody stupid question but I answered that I wanted to free them. He then offered me a position in a small group of soldiers. Funny thing to ask a lad that just tried to overthrow the power england had over his country. At first I told him to take the offer and shove it so far up his own hole that Id hear it echo in his throat. But then he said that if I did this all the men I fought with would be set free after the war. I thought long and hard about this and finally I swallowed my pride and agreed. Im doing this for the men I served with and the country I love. I have become a member of the round table.
    The-Volunteer.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest 30
    Name:The Arizona Star.
    Traits: Super Strenght, Flight, Super Hearing and Super Speed
    Info: Ever wonder what its like to be a hero? Having to hide your true self away from the world and not even get a hint of gratitude from the people. Like its your Job to save their lives or something. Well it aint! Trust me. I been a hero for a long time and let me give ya some free advice. Sometimes your own life is harder to live with then being a hero. Take for example. Yesterday I got stopped the Sonic Screamer from destroying the city and when I get home Mark and we get into a huge fight over…Oh sorry did you think someone as Manly and heroic as The Arizona Star could be gay? Well I said Hiding yourself from the world. Its funny. I save this state more times than I care to mention yet back in 2008 its announced I cant get married to the man I love. I wont say that it doesnt make it hard to hold this relationship together throughout all these years, but we make it work.
    The-Arizona-Star.png
    Dc-Lover-The-Arizona-Star.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:The Jersey Jackal
    Affiliation:Anti hero
    Traits: Carries around Baseball bats to attack random criminals with.
    Info: Wait what…Hold up there wise guy! D-Do you have any idea, any idea who I am?I mean, do you even know who you’re talkin’ to? Kinda A big deal! They call me Jersey Jackal cuz I Love me the team! GO JACKALS! I mean look at this muscle! This is beautiful. HEY!Ya’ listenin’? Okay look at me Ima force of nature! So bad guys betta watch out. Cuz I dont teach kids how to be good little campers, Im here to hurt people!Dc-Lover-The-Jersey-Jackal.png

Jackal

I’m a sucker for street-level brawlers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Good job!

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Axeki
    Affiliation:????
    Traits: Expert archer, hunter, craftsmen, survivor
    Info: Colorado’s resident vigilante. Not much is known about him.
    Dc-Lover-Axeki.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Mr. Indestructible
    Affiliation: Hero/Preformer
    Info: So this is what fallings like? Its rather peaceful. Wind blowing in your face as the ground gets closer and closer. Damn it Im bored. HURRY UP YOU STUPID..*Blam!*..Time to stand up and give my audience what they want. Thats right cheer baby. Look at your hero and entertainer. Come on. Oh wow that feels good! You havent heard of me? Are you kidding? Your not? Where ya been? Im Mr.Indestructible baby! Im a big deal. How could you not have heard about the biggest thing to happen to NY since the Ramones? Man your stupid. Read a newspaper or something. What are ya Amish? Let me make sure you get what makes me so deserving of all this attention. I am invincible. Ya saw that stunt? I just jumped off that fricken building and im walking away. Now if ya dont mind I got some work to do.
    Dc-Lover-Mr.-Indestrucable.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

-Authors note (disregard if not interested)-
    For the record I made this guy a douche because, while i have a lot of morally questionable heros in my collection none of them just come off as unlikeable. I wanted to make a hero that was the kinda guy you see on reality shows that thing the sun shines out of their ass. So hes full of himself(his powers do have drawbacks like the majority of my heros. Dont like heros having these god like powers without having some kind of drawback to having them) and lets you know. The inspiration for many of the characters I made for the last contest came from real people or a mix of several aspects about the state. I wont get into it, but i was rather satisfied with how they came out.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:The Arachnid
    Affiliation: Villain
    Traits:Wears a mask with a disturbing face on it to hide his own monstrously deformed mouth and face, Four spider like legs protruding from his back, Regenerative abilities, Venomous blood.
    Info:A disturbed man and survivor of the Arachnoid Cellular Reconstruction(Acr) Project. The project had two test groups A and B, both testing what a cocktail of human and spider DNA would do to the human body. The human DNA was extracted from the host, spliced with Three different spiders DNA and then returned to the human host. The Arachnid was one of the Three who survived the experiment, one of the others killed himself and the last one escaped like Arachnid. Arachnid went crazy at the sight of what they had done to him and went on a killing spree in the labs. Eating some of his victims claming that they were his food now. His where about’s is unknown but he is suspected to be somewhere in Hartbourn City. May God have mercy on anyone who gets in his way.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/07/The-Arachnid.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:The Silver Wing.
    Info: With crime on the rise in Our fair city and the local government powerless to do anything about it, the locals have started urban legends about a hero. A hero with a silver winged bird on the left side of his chest. While the authorities have dismissed this as typical urban legend from the locals, there is some evidence that this man exists. Though the evidence is not exactly solid, blurred pictures do depict some sort of figure attacking members of the Matrone Family crime syndicate. The figure has many names, the most popular being the Silver Wing. Masked Vigilante or Crazed hobo. The question remains:
    Is he real or just a figment of hope we as a city have dreamed up?
    This Jenny Ventura

Silver-wing.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

*Revamp of my hero Audere*
    Name: Audere
    Affiliation: Hero
    Abilities: Skilled at Parkour and use of several small gadgets he carries around including a retractable Bo staff. Has little to no fear. Also has a kind of six sense.
    Info: Born François Inderes to a journalist and philosopher. Audere started off as a punk free runner in Ontario at the age of 11. He wore a mask so as if he was caught on camera or seen by the police, none would be able to identify him straight away. As he grew older he perfected his skills and soon people were looking out for the famous masked free runner. He had gained a cult following after videos of some of his abilities had surfaced on the internet. At school he was the model student. He was Smart, well mannered and athletic and this put him as far away from being considered the masked free runner as possible. As he got older he noticed that there was more to his abilities than just entertainment, he could help people with them. He started to randomly help people as he practiced parkour. At the age of 25,while living in Montreal he saw something in the paper that inspired him to become a vigilante and not just an everyday masked guardian angel. His mother had written an article about masked hero’s and praising them for their work. His mothers words inspired Francois to become the hero Audere, which means to dare in Latin.

Audere.png

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 186 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.