The Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 186 total)
  • Author

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:Albert Cunningham/ Mister Midnight
    Affiliation: Unknown
    Traits:Currently Presumed dead or a myth, Used blades as a weapon and gained enhanced strenght, stamina, resistance, and duriability after dusk(presumed abilities stem from the moon in some fashion but not enough research has been done.)
    Albert-Cunningham.png
    Mister-Midnight.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

-Revamp of one of my oldest Characters The Raven-
    Name:The Raven.
    Affiliation: Hero
    Traits: Ability to fly (due to anti gravity device attached to his spine and mechanical wings on his back), Talon Like blades that spring from his gloves, mechanical razor disc with the ability to return to him at his command, night vision from his yellow eyes.
    Info: The Raven is the quiet and righteous hero of Wraith City. Though he is rarely seen in the day time his exploits are known and feared throughout the public. He is known by villains to always say “Never More” when he is finished with them and has shown an extremely violent side at times. He has worked with the genius Tech for the last number of years and has even began working with the Vigilante known as Ice.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/11/The-Raven.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Black Mail.
    Affiliation:Villain
    Traits: Expert Hacker, extortionist, and cyber terrorist.
    Black-Mail.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:John Meysa

Affiliation: Anti-Hero

Trait:Scared head, Wolf Tooth Necklace, Smokes heavily

Story: Ever wake up with a hangover from hell, and not remember what happened last night? Well imagine that, but not remembering anything from before that day at all. And your in a post apocoplyptic desert…And you got a hell of a scar on you head…..And there are mutated beasts approaching you from every corner. And you only have four shot gun shells left.

No?

Well thats how John Meysa woke up this morning. Pissed off, hungover and no idea where or when he is. John has faint memories of 2015, but from what he see’s this place is not home. But is this barron wasteland truly Home? Or some horrible future he somehow got teleported to?

A/N:Yeah its not the best picture, but I am doing my best to start coming back to this community. I’ll probably have an updated picture at a later stage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Welcome back, DC! Good to have you back.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Revamp

Name: Captain Solar

Affiliation:Hero

World: Earth 4.R

Triats/Abilities: Ability to absorb sunlight and project it into powerful beams of energy, Metallic Gauntlet capable of monitoring his energy levels, Ability of Flight, super strength.

Information:

Lance Grey was your simple soldier for the U.S Army, and would do anything for his country. This included volunteering for a dangerous experiment involving high amounts of solar Radiation. The Experiment took place at the Apollo Base in Nevada. There, Lance was subject to large amounts of solar radiation and various serums that were to result in the ultimate soldier to face off against America’s enemies.

Attachments:

DC-Lover
    Participant

Revamp

The Horse Men (Famine)

Affiliation: Villain’s\The Horsemen

Abilities: Unknown

Info

Famine- A former Soldier and victim of an american experimental virus. Famine’s country was captured by American Troops and subject to multiple experiments involving biological weapon’s. This resulted in his sickly, almost death like appearance. Needing a mask to breath, and an almost unknown remaining life span, does not encumber his ability as a soldier. In fact, it has only reinforced his motivation for revenge. A quiet almost shadow like Killer. Brutal with his tactics often leaves a disgusting looking body that has either been infected by him, or by one of the many agents he carries around with him.

Attachments:

DC-Lover
    Participant

Revamp

The Horse Men (Death)

Abilities: Unknown

Info

Death- A completely unknown figure among the Horsemen. It says little to its fellow horsemen, but is respected among them none the less. Deaths Face is unknown to all it meets, except its victims. Where it is said to remove its mask, and look directly into the eyes of its prey and devour its soul.  Death’s victims vanish with it in a cloud of black smoke, and are never seen or heard from again.

Attachments:

DC-Lover
    Participant

Man I am so bad at keeping my word. As of late, college and other obligations have been holding me back from this site and I hate myself for it. From what I see, we really have spruced the place up since my last visit. Hope everyones okay, and in great spirits. I also hope it wont be another few months before I can drop in some art.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Changling

Affiliation: Villain

Abilities: Body Manipulation

Info

A horrible experiment turned a simple soldier into the revenge seeking body changing monster known as changling.

Attachments:

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Jester

Affiliation: Villian

Abilities: Master Acrobat, Knowledge of Chemisty, skilled Knife Thrower and Highly toned reflex’s

Info:

A cruel and insane individual, the Jester is an erratic and incredibly dangerous foe. Often leaving cryptic riddles or jokes for the police, as if playing a game, as an indication as to what his next move will be. To him, his crimes are a show, and his victims the captivated audience.

Attachments:

DC-Lover
    Participant

Revamp
    The Horse Men (War)
    Abilities: Skilled Marksmen, Explosive expert, Skilled in over 9 forms of self defense, Skilled interrogator, and super human reflexs
    Info
    Not much is known about War, except that he has the highest body count of his Horsemen. Unlike them, he is no stranger to being caught on camera or killing those who get in his way. Acting in an almost robotic way, War will pursue his target until it and anyone who stands in his way are dead. He wears a powerful explosive on his chest that he will detonate if captured or killed. He displays his scars as proof of the horrors he has faced in battle, as well as having the latin for war written on his one flesh hand. The most dangerous of the Horsemen, War has yet to meet an opponent he cannot defeat.</p>

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Glad to see you’re still around. Life is cruel, isn’t it? Taking us away like that. Changling is a great concept. Worthy of more exploration.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Rugdrox Dvzer A.K.A Rave Goblin

Affiliation: Annoyance

Abilities: Manipulation of Reality and Space (Unknown the extent of his abilities), Teleportation between dimensions and time, mind control(only to the degree that he makes people do what they secretly want to do, as long as it agrees with his party)

Info: Perhaps the most unstable, yet unpredictable of superbeings out there is the interdimensional hopping being known as Rave Goblin. With such great power at his disposal, one would assume he would attempt to rule over galaxys. However, it appears this being pops to and from universes looking for a “Good party” so he can quote “Drop some funky beats on the Turn-tables”. His actions, though not illegal (edit: in this reality?) have become something of a bother to this world. He was last seen at the,now viral video, battle between the Hero Eclipse and the villianness Oblivion, where he fabricated a dj booth. Shocking still, the 5 minute video showed Eclipse and Oblivion dancing inappropriately together. The party reportedly lasted for 4 days, with no police force or hero capable of entering what was designated “The Party zone.” Reports suggest nobody was harmed, with the exception of reputations and hangovers. Perhaps the strangest of powered beings, one would hate to underestimate his laid back attitude and party lifestyle as weakness.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love the idea of the Rave Goblin. I always enjoy an omnipotent trickster character and I adore the idea of some grim clash between good and evil interrupted by a smashing party.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 186 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.