The Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 186 total)
  • Author

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest 39
    Name: Black Flag
    Traits: Believed to be unkillable, carries a pistol and a cutlass, wears a coin around his neck, and Wears the Jolly Rodger around his shoulders.
    Info:Wanted: Dead or Alive
    William Feeny AKA The Black Flag
    Wanted for: Piracy and Theft. While no murder has been recorded we can almost assume the scoundral has done so in the past.
    Reward: 500,0000

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/09/Dc-Lover-Black-Flag.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest 39
    Name: SilverBack
    Traits: Very Violent, wears an armored suit, has metal arms, and has Laser Blades
    Info:A wanted mercenary with extreme pyschotic issues? Is that what they call me? Arent they nice aye? Oi! Im talking to you…Yeah you.. Want to know what Im gonna do to you if I find ya? Im gonna rip out each of your nerves and and slice each one slowly. And..Im gonna enjoy it.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/09/Dc-Lover-Silverback.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:Rainbow Arrow
    Abilities: Expert Archer, Uses Multi Coloured arrows

Rainbow-Arrow.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest 42- Public Domain Amalgamations
    Spinner and Black Hood.

Name: Black Spinner
    Abilities: employs a powerful exoskeleton concealed beneath his costume, sticky thread-shooting gloves, and automated robot arachnids called “Nanids”,Trained in hand to hand combat.
    Info: Jason Burland was a disgraced cop wrongfully accused of taking bribes from the criminal underworld. His brother, who was also an officer, decided to investagate his brothers apparent crime. Isaac Burland was found dead a week later. An apparent drive by was to blame but Jason knew better. Dawning a simple mask and costume Jason went to confront some criminals who were involved in criminal activities. Having irratated the men he was shot several times and left for dead. Luckily a kind old scientest saved him and gave him an exo-suit capable to avenge his brother.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/09/Dc-Lover-Black-Spinner.png

prswirve
    Participant

Rainbow Arrow with his multi-colored arrows is awesome!

DC-Lover
    Participant

Thanks I rather Like him too.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Ghost Rider And The Headless Horsemen

Name:Headless rider
    Abilities:Undead, Sharp shooter, skilled rider and swordsmen.
    info:Rex Fury was the son of Hessian emigrants living in the south of America. He participated in the american Civil war where his head was severed by a unionest soldier. Years later tales of a headless lawman started to appear around small towns in Texas. None would ever see him but some mornings in certain areas people found the decapitated bodies of wanted criminals outside of town.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/09/Dc-Lover-Headless-Rider.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Ghost Rider And The Headless Horsemen
    Name: Masked Rider
    Abilities:Expert rider, roper, shot, and excellent fighter.
    Info:Jim Randall worked the rodeo circuit for two years so he could pay for his Ranch. However A man named Bishop, and his gang, showed up with the deed to the ranch. Randall was evicted from the property by the sheriff, and with nowhere else to go, he put on a mask to investigate Bishop, learning that he and his men were forcing all the ranchers in the region to sign their deeds over to him, because their property was rich in oil. Wearing the mask and riding his trusty horse Lightning, he took on the gang and brought them to justice. He stayed on his ranch and watched for any other signs of trouble so that Jim Randall might again become the Masked rider.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/09/Dc-Lover-Masked-Rider.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest ♯43- Psychics

Name:Cerebrum
    Abilities: Can read minds, telekenesis, and mind control.
    Info: On the page until the contest is over.

Dc-Lover-Cerebrum.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Character Design Contest ♯43- Psychics
    Name:Manic
    Traits: A pyschotic mad man who can read the minds of others, due to his incarcaration in a straight jacket he has learned to use his feet and mouth to attack others(known to have killed orderlys in the past by biting their throats)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/10/Dc-Lover-Manic.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

I noticed that there is a lack of creepy clowns on this sight….Soooo

Mr.Jolly-2.pngMr.Jolly_.png

hawk007
    Participant

This looks a lot like the Joker…

DC-Lover
    Participant

See I dont see that. But of course that could be because I made him. The reason I made him like that was because I noticed a lack of creepy ass clowns.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nah, the only real similarity I see between Mr Jolly and the Joker is that they’re both creepy clowns….But then all clowns are creepy to me.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name:William “Bill” Ford
    Affiliation: Lawman/Space Cowboy
    Traits: Alien Blaster, Cattlesmen, nice shot.
    Info: William Ford was abducted by the Tragoanian race back in 1874. Known as an advanced race of glorified museum curators or Freak show owners, the Trogoanian’s brought showed the cowboy around galaxies for thousands of years. That was untill the year 10093 when the Inter-Galactic rights treaty banning the use of freezing any sentient being commited of no crime was passed and Bill was unfrozen. Now Bill must survive in this new era of corruption and space travel as he seeks a possible way home.
    willaim-Ford.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 186 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.