Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 291 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks a lot, guys! I can’t take full credit for the cowl covering his legs, I remember seeing that trick in some picture by someone on the forum (but I can’t recall what and who).

I found some time to finish the shading on this next thing. I’ve been thinking of making a short series of characters from the setting just relaxing and having fun, so here’s a corporate engineer working on a side project.

Side-Project-2.PNG

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice job on that Yeti, the idea is pretty cool. A peaceful reflective moment for somebody with the capacity to rip your arms off. :D

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks, man! That’s what I’m aiming for with these latest pictures: peaceful reflective moments.

I’m back from Germany and just finished this next thing, a young shaman and his friends.

Prodigy-1.png

Prodigy-2.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

That is so cool. I’m growing increasingly jealous of your talent Stulte.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Anarchangel said:

That is so cool. I’m growing increasingly jealous of your talent Stulte.

One must concur with the above statement.

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks a lot, guys! I noticed some things I wanted to fix, so I uploaded a new version of it. The original is in spoilers. No major changes, just some shading, outlines, colouring, that sort of stuff.

Stulte
    Participant

Added some shading to Meditation from page 9.

Meditation-2.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yeti-nother great one.
    I’m sorry. *covers face in shame*

Anyway, great shading and I love the colours, they just look so vibrant. (Can’t remember if I said that before so I might as well say it now.)

RobM
    Participant

I agree with JR, especially about the colors. Great example of how effective and powerful a two or three color palette can be.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I have to say that Prodigy is fantastic! I just love everything about it. Smile

Stulte
    Participant

Back again! Haven’t had much time for HeroMachining or interneting in general lately. I see there are lots of new stuff uploaded to the forum by you guys, can’t wait to look through the archive.

@ JR
    Thanks, man! No need to apologize for puns, I love them all.

@ RobM
    Thank you! I’ve been trying to get out of my comfort zone of pretty drab colours lately, and just go full pastel. It’s been fun.

@ Jeimuzu
    I’m glad you think so! I’m really happy with that one myself. I tried at least a dozen lying-in-the-grass-seen-from-above poses, but none of them looked very natural, so finally I just went, “Screw it! I’m hiding the lower body entirely!” Laugh

Here’s something I’ve been working on for about two months. I’m not quite happy with it, but I need to move on to something else, or I’ll go insane.

Mandolin.PNG
    It used to sound better.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is astounding to the point where words cannot describe its greatness. That is one of the best things I’ve seen made on Heromachine.

Timedrop23
    Participant

Completely understand the struggle between perfection and sanity, Stulte.
    But this picture honestly needs no improvement.

I am feeling uncreative, so I’ll just do this:

@Vampyrist said:

That is astounding to the point where words cannot describe its greatness. That is one of the best things I’ve seen made on Heromachine.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Vampyrist said:

^^^^^ This. All of my This!

Suleman
    Participant

Awesome shadows, awesome design, awesome atmosphere. Just great all around, man.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.