Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

@Vectorman316 : Thank you!

@Nug
    : Well there has to be a downside, unless of course you didn’t have a brain…

…like Deadbrain! Yes, I thought about the possibility of Deadbrain wearing the omega suit, and I ran with it. For those of you who don’t remember Deadbrain, or can’t be bothered to go back through my gallery and look, the basic outline is that an alien crash landed on earth and needed a host to survive as it was badly injured and so it found a helpless host and replaced his brain so as to be able to control it, however it was an alien and had never controlled a human before and thus chaos ensued. I therefore give you Omega suit Deadbrain.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

New storyline time! The Unknowns. This storyline is based between the disappearance of A.E.G.I.S and it’s reappearance about 30 years later. At this time most “gifted” are in hiding or criminals using their powers for personal gain, but no super villain types.

Introducing Ethan Dark, the protagonist of this storyline.  Ethan is a detective, but with a little twist, he’s “gifted”. His ability, or maybe more of a disability, is that he can foresee is own death. Which might be the reason he’s such a good detective as he’s always trying to solve his own murder, and catching lots of criminals in the process. This got him noticed by some ‘interested’ parties.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

So, Gunner, what to say…

Well, if you just saw someone pull two SMGs out of their arms, you’d probably be lost for words two. That’s how most of the people who ‘meet’ Gunner feel. Gunner is a member of a secret organization dedicated to stopping ‘gifted’ criminals. This is the same organization that has taken an interest in Ethan, but not the only one.  Gunner’s ‘gift’ is the ability to project his tattoos and create them into 3D objects. Each tattoo can only be extracted once at a time and once let go, the 3D versions return to tattoo form.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Just a quick poster I made, based on the standard universe characters. From top left to right: Nightmare, Guardian, Silver Bullet, Luna, Echo, Dewbert, Andrew Everman, Goldstar and Abomination. Enjoy!

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

My entry for the CCP, which didn’t make it due to some error, most likely on my part but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice idea – and very good executed… 🙂

Keric
    Participant

I like your entry, it would have been nice to see it with the others, but I like seeing it this way too.

Skoul
    Participant

Thank you MadJack and Keric!

I’ve come to realize that I’m much better at making heads than the rest of the body, so here are some dismembered heads and some writing to fill out the pics. Until next time!

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Eye see you have decided to show your face around these ear parts again. Which judging by the quality of the heads you’ve put on display is no bad thing. I especially like both Great White and the opportunity to make head related puns.

Good to have you back dude.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love the headshots, especially Great White and Grizhar!

Skoul
    Participant

Thanks guys! Great White is definitely a favourite of mine too.

Here I give you an Atlantean inspecting a sunken pirate ship, for the CDC. Also a headshot so you can see his pwetty face.

EDIT: oh no! It cut off the skull n bones, I’ll have o fix that.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the Atlanteans design.

One question though. Apart from the pirate ship in the background, how exactly does this fit with the pirate half of the contest. The idea is to mix that genre with another in the same character and I can’t say I see that in this character. Not disparaging the design, it’s great, but I don’t see how it fits with the contest theme. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Skoul
    Participant

Ah, see I didn’t realise it had to be in the same character. I’ll admit I never intended it to be a CDC entry, but I thought I could add in a pirate theme. I see it as a mix of fantasy and pirate, and the sea that is common between the two was a logical connection for me. I completely understand that it is your challenge and so your judgment, I just interpreted the question differently.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Great character! however, i see there is something fishy about his eyes… (ba dum tss) (+1)

No idea why, but when i look at him, i fell that the lack-of-armor-at-certain-place thing fits really well for underwater character theme (+1)

nice looking background (+1)

armor colors fits great (+1)

face and neck shading is (in my opinion) not that great, but also not really bad (-0,5)

overall: Good atlantean, Skoul (+0,9)

Vampyrist
    Participant

The Atlantean is great, I especially like his expression.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.