Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 4 posts - 436 through 439 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

@ Vengeance  Thanks, mate! I love my “Unknown” character, and AMS’s “Alpha” character is one of my all time favorites of his. The match up between the two was something that seemed to have some epic possibilities. Even the corrupted version of “Unknown” holds a place near and dear to me.

@ JR *sigh* Where to start?? My computer that I HM on died. (Still not fixed) The day after I posted The pic of corrupted Unknown the department of social services showed up at my front door. Long story short… They didn’t leave us alone for nine months. I had a bit of the Mary Jane in my system, so I spent seven of those months going through substance abuse classes. 😛 (A little side note… Couldn’t find my creative juices when i stopped smoking. Apparently this little side effect is called “State Dependent Learning” It comes back in time, but it’s like relearning to tie your shoes or something. )    Good things come from it though…I meet a cool dude that quickly became a good friend and mentor, I got to tell the mother in law to fuck off and never come back, We got help with the kids insurance issues that we alone were having problems fixing, and the family as a whole has gotten a lot of their issues worked out.  And to add a cherry on top of my shitty ass 2016… My dad passed away on the 21st of December. Here’s hope’n 2017 is a hell of a lot better than the last! Also…  *WARNING* DCUO is highly addictive. Thanks to “AnarchAngel” for introducing me to that time burner.

So that’s my year in a nut shell. With all that said… I really missed you guys!! I got banned from pulling a disappearing act again so hopefully I will see a lot more of yall! Much love!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug- Well, that’s 2016 for you I suppose. Not a good year. Glad to hear everything is getting a bit better on the home front. Sorry to hear about your Dad, at least he’ll have lots of good company where he is.

ams
    Participant

My sincere condolences on the passing of your father.  Sounds like you have been through the wringer the past year.  Hoping everything gets straighten out for you and your family and 2017 is smoother for you.  Always looking forward to your new creations and hope when the time is right, we can work together again on another concept!

Cheers!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Hey, here to comment on your creations. But…
    To be serious, i am not sure where to start. It looks like somehow i never commented your topic.

I am right now checking out every page (going backwards, at page 14 at this moment) and observivng everything you created so far. But i’m not sure if you want to hear comments to your old old old old creations

BUT… If you will want this, just say. Then i’m gonna wall-of-text your topic to the next dimmension and beyond, starting from the very first creations on the very first page to the latest one (or i could start from the page you would find to be not-old enough, your choice)

(Reading Page 10 now) But for now, i will make overall comment about your style, what are you good at, what you make epic, and stuff like that.

(Page 7) in a moment…

(Page 3) almost…

(Page 1) Okay, here we go:

You are great.

I love how diverse you are, at practically everything.

You don’t always do any complex background, but when you do, it’s mind blowing and deep and beautiful

You created so many things in so many styles/themes with so many ideas/characters, each one totally unique with it’s own personality and feel.

Poses ranging from simple but still effective to complicate and stunning.

I love how you create masterpieces that have very varying theme (sci-fi, fantasy, superheroes, anything)

You are so damm creative. Tons, tons, tons of ideas you showcased in that topic. I cannot comprehend it all by myself.

You also have mastered HM it seems, your item usage is great, your way of doing shadows/lights/highlights is also awesome.

And… Not sure what else i could say. You are just one great Heromachinist. I wish you a lot of free (and happy) time and ideas for more creations of yours.

PS. So, just to make sure that it didn’t sinked in the wall of text above – Do you wish for comment on every single creation in your topic, or rather you don’t want me to reach that far? (if you want, i can start from the specific moment in time, so i don’t comment stuff that you find to old)

Viewing 4 posts - 436 through 439 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.