Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Been trying to come up with the perfect villain for Tech Chronicles… all i got was a right hand man…
    Council-Enbu.PNG

tinker
    Participant

Creeper really creeps me out, lol! I especially like his pose (Obviously) and the fact that his claws are red.
    The villain is absolutely hideous-looking and his hands are pretty cool, looks like he is trying to fix his sleeve.
    Also, by looking at his fat body and mechanical legs I get the feeling that he is some kind of crippled/handicapped?

Harlekin

not bad not bad, keep on going.

Nug
    Participant

Emperor Lonk. Vile ruler over planet Pluto. -Tech Chronicles-
    Emperor-Lonk.PNG

Bad-People
    Participant

Dig the throne.

CantDraw
    Participant

Lonk is just, wow, I’m almost speechless. Seriously, you’ve got some great artwork going here.

Torog
    Participant

Lonk is a spectacular example of concept, design, color and shading. Outstanding job Nug. That throne is just badass.

Myro
    Participant

Nice job on Lonk. Good design, and excellent posing.

Jackal

What Myro and Torog said!

ams
    Participant

AWESOME! Great posing and perspective.

One critique, When you save your pics, try to save the whole pic. You got some of the top and bottom cut off. Something that good, you want to experience it all. If you are using the latest Windows, try using the snipping tool to save your file. That’s what I have used to make sure I get complete saved pics.

Cheers!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Bravo!

Nug
    Participant

Thank you all for your comments! I love pushing HM to its limits, and using items in peculiar ways.

@ams
    You and I had the same idea. I usually just take a screenshot and save it in mspaint. The only problem with that is indeed it cut part of his boots off. My next project im gonna figure out the exporting! ;)

ams
    Participant

Just checkin’ if you know this and if you do disregard.

This button gets you to the widescreen mode. You can’t manipulate anything in this field, but you can take a decent screen grab.

widescreen-selection.PNG

If your image is cut at the bottom or top, you can choose “All Items” and move everything together.

widescreen-selection-2.PNG

This is what I do to get my final images. Explore that “Snipping tool” in Windows if you have it. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Nug
    Participant

@ams Nah man, I don’t have a snipping tool. I’m on an old comp with XP installed. I however haven’t thought of getting my screen grab in widescreen mode… that is a brilliant idea that makes me feel a little stupid for not thinking of it before! Thanks for that epiphany! Much appreciated!

Nug
    Participant

I submit to you all: The Demon – Kail
    Kail, son of Lucifer. Half mortal.
    The-Demon-Kail.PNG

Look AMS! I screen capt. in widscreen mode! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.