My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 627 total)
  • Author

I’m new here, but excited to share my heroes, villains, and whatever else comes from my imagination. Ever since I was little and heromachine first appeared, I was using up my mother’s printer to print out my endless ideas of creations. Now, I just save my creations in a folder in my very own college laptop haha. I grew up loving spiderman and all marvel creations, especially Ghost Rider. Now more recently, I am very much into Superman since Smallville peaked the interest in Superman’s Universe. Since I love how much of a true hero Superman is, that is where most of my ideas currently come from. That is where my main hero was born from, I call him Guardian Angel. Like Kal-El, Guardian Angel is a foreigner to this Earth of ours, but not so much as alien, rather a very rare creation. Guardian Angel (Don’t have a Civilian name yet) is a Nephilim, half mortal and half Angel. His bio will be posted with my portrait of him later. So, this is my short little intro of myself before I begin sharing my eager thoughts to creations! I just wanted to get a jump start to a topic starter so I have motivation to start sharing!Cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing your creations. It sounds like you have quite a few already.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing what you’ve come up with.
    Please read the forum rules before posting and, most importantly, have fun.

Nug
    Participant

Welcome to the forums! :D I love when some new folks get involved!

Torog
    Participant

Welcome Ubiquitous Pixel.

Thanks everyone!! However, I am running into my first problem…I can’t upload my images. Says error or (may be exhausting memory).

JR19759
    Keymaster

that would suggest you’re pictures are too large to be uploaded. Maybe either upload them from another site (copy the direct link and paste it into the img button on the top of the add reply box) or export your pictures in a smaller size, then the upload attachment thing will work.

I did shrink the size significantly, however, it still will not work. I don’t know how else to get my pictures, I screen shot them because exporting them through heromachine always brings me to an “Untitled” page. It may be because of Chrome, but sadly all my files of characters are through Chrome. So frustrating Yell

Anarchangel
    Participant

Chrome shows me an untitled page (in a new tab) too but it’s only for a few seconds. If I let it do it’s thing, it eventually downloads the image to my computer and shuts that page down.

Same with me, but it never pops up.

But now, here is my first one, none other than my very own Guardian Angel.

Name: Damon Knight
    Hero Name: Guardian Angel
    Species: Nephilim

Powers: Immortal, Flight, Superhuman Strength, Immune to all disease and sickness, Enhanced Speed and Cardio, Cellular Regeneration, invulnerable to most things (Wings unbreakable), Ability to heal others (at a price of weakening himself greatly), Phasing, “Angel Presence”, Sense of corruption or darkness, control over light/fire, Speak/Understand any language, Angel Enhanced Sight, Able to exorcise most demons, See through most material, enhanced hearing, and most other Angel Powers.

Weaknesses: Loses or weakens power if loss of faith in himself, people, and the world; Holy and Hell fire, a special compound found only in heaven, severely weakened to a point of near paralysis by Seals from the blood of a pure hearted human, Death’s Scythe, Higher powered demons and angels, some forms of magic, and “Hell on Earth” severely weakness him.

Reduced Bio: Damon Knight was born into a small family of 2 brothers and a sister, not knowing anything of his true being. His Mother, Deanna, and his Father, Gabriel also have no idea of their beloved son being an offspring of a “Son of God’ and a “Daughter of Man”. However, Damon slowly begins to show signs of being anything but human as he grows through puberty. Little do the Knights know, Damon was conceived for a greater purpose, a destiny that is far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Little does Damon know, but he is key to saving the world from ending…whether it is against the wishes of heaven and hell. As, Damon grows into his true Nephilim ways, he learns his destiny and decides to don the angel armor to become a beacon of faith, hope, and justice…to become a hero…to become the world’s Guardian Angel.

Damon Knight’s First Costume before the Angel Armor
    angel1.jpg

Actual Guardian Angel
    angel-2.jpg

Damon Knight
    damon-1.jpg

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very cool. I like him.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

Very cool. I like him.

I sense a bias here. Wink

Wilkommen, Ubiquitous Pixel! Nice start. I like the stripes on the purple costume. They break the monotony without necessarily drawing attention to themselves.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree, he is very good, I especially like his angelic armor.

Thanks everyone! The compliments are very appreciated and welcoming!

Anarchangel – Thanks very much

The Atomic Punk – Haha, what can we say…Angels are elegant Wink . But yes, I tried giving the purple costume that newish look, like the matieral on the new suit in the “Man of Steel” movie has superman in, also a bit in “The Amazing Spider-Man”, and I think even maybe in the older Spider-man movies!

Vampyrist – Thanks! Yeah, the angelic armor gives the final “hero look” to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.