Melmo44’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Melmo44’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 206 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d hate to be facing her right now. She’s awesome.

melmo44
    Participant

Thank you Vampyrist and Vryonthyll! I’m really happy with that one, she really brings out the fierceness and power I wanted.

Anyways- CDC- Getting Clerical (and upping the personal ante on creations)

T’relan- Shaman and follower of the Dark Beast Kar’vel (the god of fear). He wears the wolf pelt and medallion, and carries a sacred sacrificial knife. Kar’vel is the consort of the goddess of chaos and destruction, and the shaman’s mask and the tattoos deeply carved into his flesh honor her power. He is shown traversing the Nightmare Plane, home of the Dark Deities. His god and goddess granted him great power in the mundane world, he is able to destroy enemies and give power and healing to allies with ease. He is also skilled in alchemical experiments, which he hopes to use in conjunction with his magic to destroy the champions of the light gods once and for all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oooooh, spooky. I like him. 🙂

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Inspired By Music

The Lion From the North, inspired by the song of the same name by Sabaton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Non Standard

Ralas’Ovon, the Crushing Void (and Dark God of Despair). A sexless creature looking more like a floating cloak with an endless abyss inside that never seems fully corporeal. It’s only features are a strange, melted face and large, vicious claws. One of the most insidious of the Eight, Ralas’Ovon moves like a wispy shadow, looking for a way to invade the minds of mortals.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Comic Book Covers

Lady Justice #1: Rise from Shadow

Mareena Baxon was a teenage sidekick of the hero Crusade under the name Shadow. When her fellow sidekick and sweetheart, Jason Tallis, aka Wing, is murdered by Crusade’s arch-nemesis, Mister Bedlam, Mareena discards the Shadow persona and takes up the mantle of Lady Justice. She and Crusade part ways, as her mission is now clear, find and bring Mister Bedlam to justice. Permanently.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Fight Club

“And I grow weary of this.” She brought her hands together with a sharp clap and a stream of dark, angry magic streaked toward me. I held up my arm, a shield of green power springing forth, barely in time to deflect her attack. As it was, I felt myself pushed backwards, my boots finding no grip on the slippery stone floor. But I began to push back with my mind and for a moment there was a silent, intense battle between wills. Her anger was stronger than any other I’d encountered and it fueled an above-average magical talent. It made her a formidable opponent.</span>

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- JR’s 100th

I actually had this idea I was working on anyway, so why not enter?

Inspired by this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URf7eA_aajs

Crap, okay it’s not letting me upload, so link here to picture:

http://orig00.deviantart.net/f7c2/f/2015/156/a/5/coat_of_arms_by_melmo44-d8w6cm0.png

wolvie316
    Participant

Nice designs

cliff
    Participant

Hey melmo44
    Going back to January

Rolanna Blood-Eyes- Reborn
    She is on seriously ticked off warrior! Great expression, kewl pose, love the winged hilt of the sword. Good choise of armor and wounds, Something about the almost sepia color of of the skull on her loin cloth makes it look like a photo! And although it doesn’t JUMP out at you, a kewl background when you do see it at the corners of the bottom. Kewl pic all around.

Trelan
    Wow! Good peice. I wasn’t surprised this one was on the poll.
    The fire and illumination from it looks great, as does glowing eyes and the dark forest and using the blue trees. I like the red tattoos as well. I also trying to figure what the heck ya used for his skirt? I get the black loincloth. but not the multi-piece brown and tan.

The Lion From the North
    First off the Lion, Sword and Serpent effects are so well done. Very intersting choice for the horse barding. A kewl face with lots of character.
    Kewl armor on the rider, and like you have his leg bent, some people just let it hang straight.

Ralas’Ovon, the Crushing Void
    Once again more really kewl effects. and so creepy! heh heh
    Really love the electric blue eyes and tunnel tummy. 🙂

Lady Justice #1: Rise from Shadow
    heh heh and she does rise from the shadows in a very kewl way.

Fight
    a kewl action shot. And an interesting use of the Companions in the background. Talk about Dark vs Light.

Coat Of Arms
    Wonderful! Amazing! Love the transparency of old helmets, capes, sheilds and spears over the new warriors, and the warriors back behind the front 2 lines. and the flags really added to it too/ What a kewl concept and well executed. Loved it!

Can’t wait to see what you do next.

melmo44
    Participant

Thank you wolvie316, and thank you cliff for all your kind words. It cracks me up that T’relan’s skirt throws everyone off; but for the record it’s a cape piece from ShoulderRight and I think there’s one, maybe two outerwear loincloth-things to fill it out. I also masked either a tattoo or an aura over it to give it the multi-color.

I’m also pretty proud of the horse armor, even if I didn’t want to see that piece ever again by the time I was done. Coat of Arms I love, and just really gets the feel I get from the song. That’s what I love about Sabaton, you get such great imagery listening to them.

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Contest Again

This was from the ‘Everyday Heroes’ CDC that Jeff did in…. (checks date) 2012. I think it was also one of my first contest entries on the blog. Either way, updated her with a better costume and design, better effects, and showing off the guitar mid-transformation.

Updated Bio:

Often a social outcast, Lita spent most of her time listening to her favorite metal artists. One day, while singing along, she discovered she could project her voice into both the super- and sub-sonic ranges, often creating visible light and soundwaves in the process. After years of training, she has honed her abilities to become a powerful force for good. In her day job at a music store, she came into possession of a magical guitar. Named D.I.M.E (Destructive Instrument of Magical Energy), it is an interdimensional artifact able to transform into a variety of weapons and devices, and can only be used by a true hero. With her guitar and powerful voice, Lita spends her nights cleaning up the streets of those that would harm the innocent. All fear The Sentinel!

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- What a Bunch of Posers

Got the idea to redo a character I did a little while back in HM2 for a contest. So, here she is, my favorite bitter half-dwarf, Phaeya. I think this time she’s a little more dwarfy than I could pull off in HM2, which is nice.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

Pop Quiz- You Are Getting Sleepy…

The Silver Lady (From Venus)

Original

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Dressed to Impress

Three entries at once here. First, a dress uniform from a personal project. They are rather individualized, but this is the one for the main character (named Aura. I’m sure she’s shown up before lol). Second, I did a couple of concept ideas for a costume I was making. I didn’t end up doing either of these, but they turned out pretty good.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.