Lady Amaranth's Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lady Amaranth's Creations

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Elsapeth the Forest Mother

Another redux of my 5th edition cervitaur druid, Elsapeth. I fused in my dryad version of her by having her step out of a tree. I’m still slowly tweaking the effect, but I do think that his is my best attempt so far. Other than that there were just some shading and color adjustments.

You can see the first version of her on page one with her story. The last version I made of her is on page four.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, love that disappearing effect. Very well done. Nice one.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Thanks JR!

Narasdiss “Shepard”

And yet another remake. This time of my inquisitor character from Pathfinder, Narasdiss. As she is a follower of Pharasma I made sure to actually include her holy symbols this time around. No huge armor changes. Mostly just removed some of the busyness in the design and then worked on better shading. Lastly traded her alias name of “Storm” to “Shepard”. I think it fits her character better considering her deity directs souls to their proper afterlife. First version of her is on page one.

Attachments:

RobM
    Participant

Catching up on old favorites since I haven’t checked in on the forums in a while, and you never disappoint. I love the series of fashion dresses.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Woah it’s been a while. Have a rocker chick with a sword.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Absolutely amazing.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Kala Mity (aka Calamity)

Created a HM version of my last D&D character, a little roguish goblin teen. I also have the hand-drawn version I made of her below.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.