Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 666 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Nudge, nudge……anyone home?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Introducing:  Nakano Gozen

Info:  School girl/protector of a city

Side note:  It has been far too long, but now I am officially a college graduate!  I really missed these forums and now that I have a bit of free time, I figured I would make a new character.

JR19759
    Keymaster

*sigh*

You know, when I saw that you’d posted something, I had this whole thing prepared like I did with Nug about you being back and you not being allowed to leave again. But then I get to the page and see that you’ve posted that and there doesn’t seem to be a point anymore. In fact, there doesn’t seem to be a point in heromachining anymore because nothing anyone does is going to be as good as that. Like legitimately, you’ve done some stuff that doesn’t look like heromachine, but I refuse to believe that actually is heromachine. You just hand-drew it and made sure to include some sketches of some of the items didn’t you. Admit it.

Anyway, I now feel really sad that I tried a shading technique similar to this with my last picture and was really proud of it and you come back and are immediately 8 trillion times better. Oh and BTW I’ve just put this picture in the HOF.

EDIT: Oh yeah and congrats on graduating. Shame you’re not gonna be able to use your degree because you’re banned from leaving here now.

Trekkie
    Participant

That is so impressive I honestly can’t think of anything to say that would do it justice. It’s so clever and creative it hardly looks like Heromachine at all.

Keric
    Participant

Introducing: Nakano Gozen Info: School girl/protector of a city Side note: It has been far too long, but now I am officially a college graduate! I really missed these forums and now that I have a bit of free time, I figured I would make a new character.

I have to Quote Tom Petty here: “Oh, My my, oh,hell yes, [you] got to put on that party dress!”

Candruth

Welp, pack it up, folks. I think we’re done here.

(and congrats on the graduation! I, too, am a brand new college grad)

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is astounding! Everything about it is great, the shading, the posing and especially the outfit. Congrats as well, I still got a year and a half left.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR:  Wow, thank you so much JR!  I certainly wasn’t expecting HoF, I am very humbled right now.  I’m going to do my best to stick around as much as possible because I really love these forums and I do feel a void whenever I take a break because I don’t get to be creative nearly often enough.

@Trekkie
    :  Thank you, I greatly appreciate your kind words.

@Keric
    :  Haha, I love that song.  Thank you!

@Candruth
    :  Thanks!  And congrats on your recent college graduation as well!

@Vampyrist
    :  Your kind words are very much appreciated, thank you.

Vengeance
    Participant

Great stuff

Vectorman316
    Participant

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vengeance:  Well, thank you very much. 🙂

@Vectorman316
    :  Oh my gosh, this had me laughing so hard.  Thank you!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Solar Rainbow Iro Kenshi

Suleman
    Participant

Damn, that’s a fine sword. The rainbow effects must have taken some effort.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Holy expletive.

I could spend a very very long time talking about everything that I love about that picture. But I can probably shorten it to one sentence: Everything about that picture is beyond description.

Trekkie
    Participant

Holy moly. That sword looks amazing, and so does everything else- the hair, the rainbow in the background, the shadows, the haze on the horizon, all of it

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.