Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

MOVE OVER G’NORT, HERE COMES SPACE CAT! I LOVE IT!!! Hypnosis looks like a good antagonist for my character, Brainjack. Is she crazy and started as a villiain but was reformed or is she “glad she’s on our side” crazy?

Thanks! you just made my day with that G’nort comment Smile Hypnosis was a little bit of a trouble maker before Spectrum took her in and were able to help her control her abilities and “craziness” slightly. She’s good at heart… just a little… off.

DiCiatriz: Thanks for your comment, I totally agree with you about the single eye thing.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Hypnosis is so… just wow! I love the color-scheme, the masking (especially the gloves), and the shadows emphasizing that she’s balancing on her toes Just delicious!

Harlekin

Nice really nice for me the madness is really vibe.

Torog
    Participant

You really captured her mania well Jeimuzu. A really great concept and design.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hypnosis is great! She kind of makes me want to bring back one of my oldest characters with a similar sort of power but I doubt I could get her looking half as good as Hypnosis.

Excellent work. :)

CantDraw
    Participant

Hypnosis is awesome! I love the cray cray!

Maaz
    Participant

Ok, that’s one crazy hypnosis lady you definately do NOT want to mess with.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Hypnosis is so… just wow! I love the color-scheme, the masking (especially the gloves), and the shadows emphasizing that she’s balancing on her toes Just delicious!

This just made my entire day and probably my entire week! Thank you so much!!

and thank you all for your lovely comments, I respect all your work, so it really means a lot to me Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2013/07/0Graverobber1.JPG

Now introducing Spectrum’s sarcastic, wisecracking team member who is also kind of dead: Graverobber!

Hector Cielo lived a life of crime as a master thief until he was killed during a heist. Hector’s body never quite left the mortal world, he became stuck in a ghost-like state with powers such as invisibility and flight, Hector eventually starts using his powers to help people thinking good deeds may help his body cross over to the other side. After being taken in by Spectrum he is given gear that helps to amplify his powers. Hector then took on the alter ego Graverobber.

Powers: Intangibility, flight, invisibility, energy projection, soul conjuring

Anarchangel
    Participant

Love it. The ghostly glow works surprisingly well with the armour and tech.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

Love it. The ghostly glow works surprisingly well with the armour and tech.

Thanks, I thought it would make a really cool contrast.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Once again, your posing, lighting, and costuming are amazing. Graverobber is killer!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Dude you’re taking the forums by storm! these are all Great! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks Alexander and Vampyrist! I’m having a ton of fun making these characters, so I’m glad you like them Smile and I really appreciate your feedback.

Torog
    Participant

Brilliant use of shoulders and gloves on Graverobber. Also ya gotta love using the alpha to get that transparency and that hazy looking cross on the loincloth is a nice touch. I would like to see that loincloth hanging vertically though. Regardless it’s a great looking design.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.