Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 666 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@The Atomic Punk said:

Stop being so awesome! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

agreed. I love the entire outfit and the pose and the face, basically go read last week’s character of the week again, I’ll say exactly the same again.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Nobody: Thank you very much Smile

@The
    Atomic Punk: Thanks LaughLaugh

@JR19759
    : Thank you so much JR! SmileSmile

FRM

love strange justice!!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@FRM said:

love strange justice!!

Thank you FRM Smile, I’ve had a great deal of fun making the Strange Justice team members. Definitely my favorite team that I’ve worked on thus far.

FRM

@Jeimuzu said:

@FRM said:

love strange justice!!

Thank you FRM http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif, I’ve had a great deal of fun making the Strange Justice team members. Definitely my favorite team that I’ve worked on thus far.

you have some of the most out-of-the-box ideas! glad HM found you!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thank you again FRM, I’m glad HM found me too. HM has been a great creative outlet for me Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

Looks like another one has reached AMS’s level.

prswirve
    Participant

There were the HM GODS like the great ams, headless, djuby, harlekin, scat, JR, etc…(to mention a few)… but i am saying that Jeimuzu is definitely the future of Heromachine!

Lightningsword
    Participant

@prswirve said:

There were the HM GODS like the great ams, headless, djuby, harlekin, scat, JR, etc…(to mention a few)… but i am saying that Jeimuzu is definitely the future of Heromachine!

Aye, I just hope I’ll be in your ranks someday.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: Thank you! Smile

@prswirve
    : Wow, what a lovely comment Smile All of those people you listed are amazing, what a huge compliment, thank you so much prswirve!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

003LeSkunk.JPG

And another member of Strange Justice: Le Skunk!

Le Skunk has many powers including enhanced flexibility, night vision, pheromone manipulation, stench generation, enhanced hearing, and enhanced smell. Le Skunk brings a wide variety of powers to the table and is also a very eligible bachelor… if you can get past the stench that is.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

He’s fabulous! :D

Although, the burning question in this case would be: Is his skunk power, um… anatomically accurate?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

He’s fabulous! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Although, the burning question in this case would be: Is his skunk power, um… anatomically accurate?

Thank you Laugh to answer the question about his skunk powers, I’d imagine they would work in a similar fashion to how a normal skunk’s would. However, having a bigger, human-sized body allows for much more stench.

CantDraw
    Participant

These are great characters! Love your work!

Herr D
    Participant

Strange Justice is a good departure from the norm. Are their opponents named the Weird Miscreants? I’m looking forward to seeing them.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.