Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Really aesome stuff you have here! I especially like the last one.

Thank you very much SmileSmile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Still got one more Strange Justice character to add, then it’s group shot time Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

Can I just say, I’m a big fan. I love your use of items (the sleeves for trousers on the latest one is a good example), your poses and your colour schemes. The face and hair you’ve done on this newest one are excellent. However, I must ask you to stop being so awesome, I would like to be able to do someone else for the character of the week at some point.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Can I just say, I’m a big fan. I love your use of items (the sleeves for trousers on the latest one is a good example), your poses and your colour schemes. The face and hair you’ve done on this newest one are excellent. However, I must ask you to stop being so awesome, I would like to be able to do someone else for the character of the week at some point.

Thank you so much JR! I really appreciate you picking my creations for character of the week and the time and effort you put into writing the articles about them. You really do know how to put a smile on my face. Put simply, you are awesome Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

003BlackSheep.JPG

And the final member of Strange Justice: Black Sheep!

Black Sheep is aptly named as he is the “Black sheep” of the team. Black Sheep was once a villain that the Strange Justice team fought many times. Black Sheep eventually gave up his evil ways and through proving his trustworthiness, was allowed to join Strange Justice. Black Sheep’s powers include fear manipulation and dream manipulation. Black Sheep also has the ability to induce sleep upon his opponents. Black Sheep can also generate dark energy blasts. The leader of Strange Justice, Pyro Cardinal, still has doubts about whether or not Black Sheep can be fully trusted.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Can I say Omybleepingwuttheheckjustwasjustputinfrontofmyfacefornoreasonotherthantolovetheawesome!

Such awesome characters and the doubtful hero… don’t take this the wrong way… so undeniably awesome!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I guess he’s one for pulling the wool over peoples eyes?
    The head and shoulder area on that pic is awesome, I love how you did the sheepskin shoulder pads.

Harlekin

That head mode. Hmmm. Very similar with someone method. hmmm. Who is that… Hm…. I see that head type …. but who made that type. hmm.. :P

Not bad, not bad.

ams
    Participant

KICK-ASS concepts. Truly original character creation happening here. You have your own unique style and can’t wait to see more.

Cheers!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk: Thank you so very much! Your comment was awesome Laugh

@JR19759
    : Thank you again! Loved your pun Smile

@Harlekin: Thanks, it was your gallery that first taught me that I didn’t have to settle for the pre-made facial features.

@ams
    : Thank you kindly ams! You put a big smile on my face Laugh

Nobody

Strange Justice is awesome and the concepts are brilliant your thread quickly became one of my favorites.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Nobody said:

Strange Justice is awesome and the concepts are brilliant your thread quickly became one of my favorites.

Thank you so much, it makes me happy to hear that Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

003Kiwi1.JPG

I decided to continue making some more members of Strange Justice, starting with: Kiwi

Kiwi may look meek or shy, but she has a unique power that can make her a huge threat to her opponents. Kiwi has the ability to temporarily bend reality via thoughts and imagination. This ability makes Kiwi very versatile in battle. Kiwi is the love interest of team leader, Pyro Cardinal. Her strange and unique power has made her a big asset to Strange Justice.

Nobody

I really like the headgear on Kiwi great work

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Stop being so awesome! Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.