headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 513 total)
  • Author

A little something to knock off the rust.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Umm… not sure exactly how to do the images here.

ams
    Participant

Glad to see you are back. Cheers!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome back.

As for the image posting there are two ways to do it. First, if you upload your pictures to any other sites as well (photo bucket, deviantart etc.) then you open the image in a new tab and copy the link into the Insert/ Edit Image box in the reply box (it’s the end icon that looks like a clip art of a mountain). The second, if you don’t upload anywhere else, is the Choose File option at the bottom of the reply box. It works pretty much the same as the old choose file method, only the picture isn’t pasted into the reply, it comes up at the bottom of the reply as an attachment. To get it in the reply you basically have to go through The second method to get the picture onto the forums, then open the image in a new tab, edit the reply and go through the first method. Bit silly I know, but not much we can do about it at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Nug
    Participant

Awesome character! Welcome back, mate. Hope you had good holidays.

Thanks guys!

And here’s another random.

Attachments:

Found some time with a computer today!

Attachments:

I think I might have broke something.

ams
    Participant

I saw that you were trying to post but nothing shows.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yeah, you have three hidden replies on the thread from yesterday, which I assume is what you were trying to submit. I’ve put the first one back in the thread proper for you. For some reason it got marked as spam, not sure why.

Yeah, I finally found some time to heromachine and now I can’t share. Wasn’t anything big but is still like to share.

Ah, thanks JR!

ams
    Participant

Looks like it’s right out of a cartoon.  If it wasn’t for the gun, I would have said Star Wars character.

Awesome!

Dang, should have put a lightsaber in his/her(I haven’t decided yet) hand.  Thanks, ams!

ams
    Participant

Definitely a “her”.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.