headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 513 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Kid Wicked is a great costume design, and I like that you upended the expectation for depicting the speed power depiction by posing him sliding to stop instead of running. Good work as usual.

For Kaldath’s Character Challenge #5

headlessgeneral-twins.png

For this weeks character design contest on the blog.

Motherboard-Suit Up
    headlessgeneral-SuitUp.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I shouldn’t really comment, as this is a contest entry, but HOLY $@£^ THAT”S AWESOME!
    Although, he might want to be a bit more careful with that cable, some of the insulation has been torn, that’s a fire hazard.

For Kaldath’s Character Challenge #7

The Silver Owl
    headlessgeneral-Silver-Owl.png

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Holy $%^? theses pics are great. It is as if I’m looking in a comic book.

Thank you, Angel of Chaos Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

Oh for crying out loud. Give the rest of a chance at winning, dude! That’s absolutely stunning!

ams
    Participant

Yes I agree. The characters and concepts with your execution of the program that you are putting out here are masterpieces. I need to take some lessons from you to keep up. Bravo and Cheers!

CantDraw
    Participant

You definitely put out some of the best looking characters on HM. I always look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

Mad Jack
    Participant

My oh my! That’s plain brilliant. Sucks to participate in the same contests than you… Wink

Thanks very much everyone. And Trekkie and Mad Jack, you definitely have the talent to compete in any contest. You guys push me to try even harder!

My first attempt at a comic book cover. This one featuring my character, Flash, and ams’s character, Mob, which he created for my HeroMachine Team-Up Challenge, which he won. This is not his prize but I was inspired by his character to make this.
    FlashMobCover2.png

As this is my first cover attempt, I would really like to know how I did. The main questions I have about it is if the shadows being cut off at the sides is a problem. Also, the characters are supposed to be jumping down/falling. Does that come across? Any other critiques welcome, of course.

Rename for the blog contest

Mo
    headlessgeneral-Mo.png

Wow. Hard to believe it’s been eight months since I last posted. Hopefully I can find some time soon to get back to Heromachining.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.