headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 513 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Headless good stuff as usual

Scatman

dude see through chainmail!!awesome great stuff!and I figured it out also and I too will steal it!Wink

Thanks guys! But I wasn’t the one to come up with the chain mail. I know I’ve seen someone do it before. I just don’t remember who or when. It was possibly on the other forums.

Iscarioto
    Participant

Incredible zyping! You’re a freaking pro!

Suleman
    Participant

So… how was the see-through chainmail done? I played around with it, but just making the other color transparent didn’t seem to have enough of an effect.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Suleman said:

So… how was the see-through chainmail done? I played around with it, but just making the other color transparent didn’t seem to have enough of an effect.

Make the Top transparent (Alpha 0-0) then mask the chainmail-style Pattern to the top. Recipe attached.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/01/AtomicPunk-ChainmailMasking.png

Download AtomicPunk-ChainmailMasking.txt

Weilyn

Genious!

@The Atomic Punk said:

@Suleman said:

Make the Top transparent (Alpha 0-0) then mask the chainmail-style Pattern to the top. Recipe attached.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/01/AtomicPunk-ChainmailMasking.png

Download AtomicPunk-ChainmailMasking.txt

What The Atomic Punk said. Thanks Atomic Punk! Smile

For the Strike a Pose Challenge #2

Demon Cyclops(I really need to try and get more creative with my names)
    headlessgeneral-demon-cyclops.png

Scatman

awesome ,I love the colors you chose it really makes the whole picture shine and of course those expressions are priceless.Good work man!

Thanks, Scatman. I like your entry in the challenge too. In fact, last night I was flipping back and forth between ours imagining the epic brawl the two would have. And that’s a true story (I was REALLY bored.) Lol… Speaking of shine, I’m most proud of the shine I put on my guys nipples… Lol, I don’t think I got enough sleep…

Ok, I’ gonna start posting some of my old stuff not yet on these forums. Gonna start off with contest entries from blog character contests.

First up is The Crab Queen from Character Contest 68 – Cancer. This was done when I was first starting to use zypping. I was also trying out a little backlighting. No big concept behind this, I just tried to make a crab-like creature.

The Crab Queen
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2013/01/The-Crab-Queen.png

*The Crab Queen earned honorable mention for this contest

And now for something new. The first entirely new character I’ve made in I don’t know how long. Not a redesign, or remake, or random nameless character but an actual new character, complete with name and story and everything. Hope you enjoy!

Freedom

Terrell Jackson was one of the United States Super Soldier program’s great successes. The program gave enhanced senses, reflexes, strength, durability and an enhanced healing factor to an already highly intelligent, ace fighter pilot. But, Terrell Jackson wasn’t invincible. When his plane was shot down, Jackson lost both of his arms and both of his legs. Luckily, his healing factor was able to keep him alive. Alive and with his brain intact, Jackson was too big of an asset to give up on. So, the military created a special suit which gives him “energy prosthetics” and even further enhanced strength and durability. Jackson’s “stumps”, as he calls them, are also able to fire off blast of energy from the arms and burst of propulsion for flight from the legs. Now, as Freedom, Terrell Jackson is the military’s greatest weapon. And one of America’s greatest heroes.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2013/01/Freedom.png
    ps Does anyone know what rank an ace fighter pilot in the Air Force might hold? Because I would really like for him to be Captain Terrell Jackson or whatever rank that would be proper.

son4
    Participant

“energy prosthetics” nice concept and execution

Cool design. I think his rank would probably be major, lieutenant colonel or colonel.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.