DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

This topic contains 691 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  DiCicatriz 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 692 total)
  • Author

Delirious AL
    Participant

Everything, man. Everything. You win everything.

*whispers* …everything…

DiCicatriz
    Participant

*whispers* …thank you…

In all seriousness, that means so much coming from you since I am so in love with your heromachine stuff  that it’s causing deep emotional issues in my marriage.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Whipped up a little something in honor of the ASTONISHING news of the Supreme Court ruling in favor of marriage equality across the entirety of the US of A!

So anyway here’s a little snapshot of what Howl and Eidolon’s wedding might look like. It didn’t occur to me until after this was done that neither of these characters are actually American (I could always amend that… hmm… kind of getting an idea here…), but anyways… they’re cute together. Don’t you think? 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

Well, here’s my toast to the lucky couple! That’s a really cute concept.

djuby
    Participant

An historic day…too long in coming, but finally achieved.

JR19759
    JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice one dude. And well done to those 5 judges for taking a stand for common sense against the very vocal anti-gay rights brigade.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

A few for the costume contest…

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Uploading for contests is fuuuuuun.

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Trying the fourth submission one more time before I give up and go to photo bucket…

EDIT: Welp. The forum hates me. Here she is in case anybody was curious…

DiCicatriz
    Participant

So I uh… made a thing! My own take on JR’s Pride superteam. Hope this is cool. Happy 3000th post.

JR19759
    JR19759
    Keymaster

You know what I’ve just realised looking at this. I don’t have a pan-sexual team member. Might have to amend that at some point. So that would take Pink off the spectrum, so that just leaves orange….

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Interpreting AMS’s villains (Seismic, Madame Payne, Alpha, Lady Dragon, and Styx):

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Here’s some remakes, because I am a bitter sad man who can never be happy with anything:

LEGACY: Failed attempt at cloning the super-heroine Pinnacle, founder of the Saviors. He was underdeveloped and while enjoying many of Pinnacle’s titanic abilities, his body cannot cope with them. Pinnacle recruited the help of her fellow Savior, Almanac, who created a series of specialized braces that allow him to uses his powers safely.

GRAFTS: He was abducted and experimented on by a race of violent aliens, but rescued halfway through the process of conversion into a mindless war-drone. His legs and arms were replaced with high-powered prosthetics that give him a range of post-human abilities.

BLACKOUT: An anarchist cyber-activist. Blackout is a technopath able to telepathically interact with and manipulate machines and information streams. Nobody knows her true identity or in fact has ever seen her face. She remain sealed within her self-sustaining armor at all times.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  DiCicatriz.
    Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Some more:

QUETZAL: Not quite human Meso-american immortal, discovered in a Mayan pyramid that had been sealed for centuries. Besides the obvious razor-sharp talons and radiant wings of solid light, Quetzal enjoys agelessness and a healing factor that stitches her back together from even the most gruesome wounds.

YAGUAR: Quetzal’s fiercely protective twin brother. His golden-alloy mask and clawed gauntlets are permanently fused to his body, good thing he also has the ageless immortality/healing factor thing going on, negating his need for mortal sustenance.

SABLE: A gender-fluid intersex individual from a long forgotten mystic race. Sable was cast out from their society for being exposed to a force known as the Void of All Sorrows. In the intervening ages since they have developed into a powerful sorcerer in their own right able to wield the abilities of precognition, telekinesis, and energy manipulation among others.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  DiCicatriz.
    Attachments:

dblade
    Participant

Nice work. This inspires me to do some more Machining.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 692 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.