CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Scatman

really nice work on thease last two!money man is just plain cool looking and the bat….that face speaks volumes!

Weilyn

Love that pose! Awesome work!

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with Red Bat, especially love how the hand came out. Now for the Cover Contest, I thought Red Bat would make a good choice.

CantDraw-RedBatCover.png

Torog
    Participant

Sweet! I really did enjoy your submission last week. I’m thrilled to see her back.

CantDraw
    Participant

She seemed like such a cool character, I just had to use her again. I think the cover contest has been my favorite so far. It gave me a chance to employ all the elements I like – pose, background, shading/highlighting, telling a story with the picture. I really liked how the lettering came out and the way I made the lightning bleed out of the logo box. In case you didn’t notice, I even hid my HM name in the picture.

For 10,000 points, can anyone finish the “Red Sky…” phrase, tell me where it’s from, and what it means? Hint: the picture goes with the meaning.

CantDraw
    Participant

I just posted this to prswirve’s color contest:

CantDraw-Centurion-1.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

awesome Laugh

Herr D
    Participant

“Red Sky” comes from the sailor’s rhyme, right? The Red Bat fighting a weather villain, maybe?

CantDraw
    Participant

I’m not familiar with that, but I will say it’s nothing obscure. In fact, I would say most people are familiar with the source.

Edit: I looked up the rhyme and I can tell you that it definitely comes from the source I’m looking for.

Torog
    Participant

Color choices seem perfect CD. Well done.

Scatman

really diggin’ these creations man!that cover looks great!

CantDraw
    Participant

Pop Quiz #4:

CantDraw-3DMovie.png

I didn’t have a lot of time so I threw this together.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my entry for the World Ruler contest and my new favorite creation:

CantDraw-DarkQueen.png

BIO:
    Queen of Malecia, Witch of the Dark Mists, the Unspeakable Lady – she is called by many names but her true name has been lost in eternity. She has ruled the secret country of Malecia for 500 years, a nation forgotten by the rest of the world because her evil powers have made it so.

Scatman

BeautifullySmile done!Great outfit!

Beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.