CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Maverik1313
    Participant

obviously shes using Anime Physics.

Candruth

obviously shes using Anime Physics.

And headed towards a lifetime of back problems.

For real though, looks great. ๐Ÿ˜€

ams
    Participant

Yeah, her sword looks extremely heavy. But good!

She has a sword…….I couldn’t see it………..;)

Mad Jack
    Participant

Come on guys, stop dissing my buddy CantDraw. I think that girl looks beautiful and anatomically totally correct! tststs

Mhhh, now I’m thirsty … anybody got a glass of milk for me?! whistle

Nug
    Participant

Yeah, her sword looks extremely heavy. But good!

She has a swordโ€ฆโ€ฆ.I couldnโ€™t see itโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..;)

Bwuahahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Dern!!! Made me spit cola all over my monitor.

Good Job on this, CD!

CantDraw
    Participant

Hee, hee, hee! Well, she is magical after all. Oh, and sorry Mad Jack…er…I mean everyone I won’t be doing the Bare-barian version.

Nug
    Participant

“I wonโ€™t be doing the Bare-barian version.”

Woah Woah Woah… lets just all settle down. Lets not go making rash decisions now, CD. We don’t want you <b>not</b> doing something you’ll regret. ๐Ÿ˜‰

CantDraw
    Participant

Well, I have a special one for you today. I’ve redesigned two of my all-time favorite characters in one picture and I’m adding them to the Pax Terra universe, the Pelican and the Dark Queen.

The Pelican with Dark Queen

BIO:
    The Pelican is one of five that touched a special meteorite decades ago and received the power of super-intelligence. With that intelligence, he turned his attention to alchemy where he created the Philosopher’s Stone. Unlike the legend, it didn’t provide long life or great riches; instead, it opened pathways to alternate realities. He also discovered by accident that the Stone could be used to drain the life energy from his alternate counterpart and transfer it to himself, giving him extra strength and speed, tougher skin, and longer life. He did this many more times and become one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Some time after he became the Pelican and was in operation for a long time.

At one point, he retired and disappeared from public life for a decade or so. During the Fae War, he came back to stop Black Swan. He was the only male that Black Swan set her sights on that didn’t succumb to her magic. The Pelican had not been known to be resistant to magic, but he had found a new power while he was away. His retirement had come as a result of losing to a new villain that only he knew of, the Dark Queen; in fact, she had taken control of him to a certain extent. She used him to create a criminal network under the identity Black Dragon.

Dark Queen’s power over Pelican is a result of his dark secret of killing his alternate selves. So, what’s her story? Well, that’s for another time…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Delirious AL
    Participant

I really like Midnight Masque. She’s kinda reminiscent of Chiana from Farscape. And Lady Gaga.

You have great talent, my friend! ๐Ÿ˜€

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the pose I plan on using in the Poser Contest…if I have time to finish:

Back Pose

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Another member of Pax Terra, Feather:

Feather

BIO:
    Feather hails from Brazil and is the only know descendant of the ancient Mu civilization, a bird-like race. She is able to grow feathers and became light enough to float, while using the winds to glide. Also, Feather is able to grow talons from her hands to attack.

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow! Killer pose. Nice colors too ๐Ÿ™‚

JR19759
    Keymaster

I love how you did the feathers, even down to the texture of the feathers on her legs, arms and back. Awesome dude.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Yummy!

carew12
    Participant

Amazing pose on that one, the feathers look perfect too

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.