CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

New member of Pax Terra, Electric Skate:

Electric Skate

BIO:
    Kate Malone, aka Electric Skate, was a hero in the late 70s to early 80s until she was trapped in an electric circuit for decades. Her trap was discovered by Gadgeteer, who was able to free Kate from her prison. Not having aged a day, she is a hero out-of-time. She has the ability to move at super-speeds provided she has access to an electric current. Her costume is able to produce a current when one is not available.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Wowzers! Nice work!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Once again, great costume and shading and face and hair and pose and effects and (this list goes on for quite a while so has been cut of here for the sake of everyones sanity) and you hit the 70’s feel spot on. Great work.

wyldwarrior
    Participant

Electric skate looks real groovy

ams
    Participant

I LOVE this character concept!  She is totally awesome!  Triple liked and faved!!!

Cheers!  (….now going back to look at it some more)

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very cool character, great costume and awesome energy effects.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Veeerry 70s and very cool 🙂

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Oh my gosh, that’s terrific!  Dig the bell bottoms and those lightning effects are wonderful.

Nug
    Participant

😀

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you all for the kind comments. For some reason, I’m feeling especially creative lately. That being said, here’s a supervillain for the Pax Terra universe, Fem-Evil:

Fem-Evil

BIO:
    In one of the parallel universes that Pax Terra has on record, there existed an alternate version of Femora who was completely evil. When she was captured by her sister, she was put in a rehabilitation suit and banished to our universe where she became known as Cyber-Six. Eventually, her genius mind took control of the suit and now she’s more powerful than ever. Unable to get back to her own universe, she terrorizes ours as Fem-Evil.

I started with the face and hair and just messed around until I came up with this – not my normal way of creating.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love it dude.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s a pose I’m using on a deviantart contest for Fury and Justice Girl:

Heroic Duo Pose

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, love the left pose (the one that’s on my left looking at the screen, but in terms of the characters it’d be the character on their right, if that makes sense). Are you planning to post the text at all?

CantDraw
    Participant

Yes, but not until the contest is over.

CantDraw
    Participant

In case you haven’t seen it, my version of Fury and Justice Girl. I can’t post them here because they may be copyrighted, but here is the link:

Fury and Justice Girl

I’ll post the text for the pose as soon as I back all the extra stuff out.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.