CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

Ooh shiny! I’m liking that logo, very nice. A gadget man eh? Those are some interesting boots you got there, nice work!

CantDraw
    Participant

With the Cyborg Contest in motion, I’d thought I show Headcase in one of her other bodies. Here she is as a mermaid:

Headcase the Mermaid

I’ve been wanting to create a mermaid for some time but never could make it work to my satisfaction, until now. This is definitely my new favorite.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, I really wish you didn’t enter this in the contest, I’d love to feature it as COTW. That is FREAKIN’ INCREADIBLE.

CantDraw
    Participant

JR, if you’d like and if it’s possible, you can remove it from the contest and use it for COTW with my blessing. I appreciate the comment!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nah, I’m not gonna remove it. But still, list of things I’d talk about if I did COTW. The background (the light effects to make it look more water like, the rain effects on the surface), the pose (which is incredible), how you made the tail (which is my favourite part), the costume and hair, and the shading obviously. So basically all of it. 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

Holy Mermaids! That is all kinds of awesome.

Skoul
    Participant

Wowza! I shouldn’t have even bothered entering the CDC, that’s a definite win! And I like how you created the tail, though she looks a little more Medusa-ish than Mermaidy (are those words?) to me.

ams
    Participant

That is an amazing image!  That is WAY out of the box for Heromachine.  You got my vote!

Wolf Master
    Participant

That mermaid is Sublime! I would be incredibly surprised if it didn’t win. The body is so sleek and well constructed.

Viper
    Participant

Nicely done. Now all you need is a cyborg Sebastian and you’ve got a story haha jk jk

CantDraw
    Participant

Creators Club Poster 2015:

Captain Dallas

BIO:
    My twin brother, Captain Dallas, is powered by the tall tales of Texas. He fights evil with legendary strength and speed, as well as, James Bowie’s original knife that was blessed by the last Comanche chief.

Yep, that’s what I look like, including the chiseled abs…or maybe that’s grizzled flab.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Gadgeteer’s sister, Dr. Brain:

Dr. Brain

BIO:
    Nancy Delaney appeared to be a slow learner at first, she rarely spoke and didn’t pay attention in school. Her brother always said she was super smart but no one believed him. One day a teacher gave her an I.Q. test and it was discovered she had the highest I.Q. ever recorded. Her specialties are strategy and developing new technologies. Nate and Nancy have an almost psychic connection and he does most of the talking for her. Also, she is a bit of a daredevil.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Protector Awesome, high ranking member of Pax Terra:

Protector Awesome

BIO:
    Janet Dixon is the most decorated hero of Pax Terra and the de facto field commander. Her heroism has inspired many to become superheroes. She uses the power of force fields to levitate, mimic super strength and invulnerability.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

Wow, man! Wow!

Candruth

Wow, man! Wow!

I agree! Fantastic work.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.