Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

A long, long time ago, I created a character named The Holy Ghost. He was always one of my favourites but when my old computer exploded, I lost a bunch of my original character. Ghost was among them. I consider this guy to be his spiritual successor.

Plus pun names that I maybe no one but me gets. 😀

Ghost of the Machine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

. . . something I meant to ask you a long time ago . . . does Firefly eat a lot of sausage and spinach or rainbow char and drink Coca Cola? For the phosphorous effect at his orifices?

Anarchangel
    Participant

There have been many people to use the name of The Executioner. Most of them have been nothing more than hired muscle and c-list villains that have generally amounted to nothing. The current Executioner, however, is nothing like his predecessors. He is a highly dangerous and real threat.

The Executioner

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Awesome! 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

A random costume experiment for Icon because I ended up hating the last one.

Since leaving The Nowhere Kids, Icon has learned that she is actually a descendant of the original American Dream (and a second cousin of Knockout). This prompted her to follow in her great grandmother’s footsteps for a while, serving the United States as a fully sanctioned hero. Which was quite different from her time on the run with the Nowhere Kids.

During this time, Icon earned a reputation as a strong and talented hero and gained the respect of many of her peers. Unfortunately, she also learned that she was being manipulated by her handlers in an attempt to track down her former friends in The Nowhere Kids. Though some of the kids already believed her to be a traitor, Icon wanted no part in the plan to bring in the runaways, knowing full well that they had good reasons to be in hiding.

Icon abandoned government handlers and now finds herself at another crossroads. No longer supported by the government and unable to return to her friends, Icon is alone but still trying to live up to the legacy of American Dream.

Icon

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’d like to tell you all about this little lady. Her history, her personality, her favourite cheese. Buuuuuuuut…I’ve got nothing.

Ember

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Anarchangel- I can tell you what her favourite cheese is. It’s CamEMBERt.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Anarchangel– I can tell you what her favourite cheese is. It’s CamEMBERt.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Bows

Anarchangel
    Participant

This costume is kind of inspired by Marvel’s new Alpha Flight uniforms (Captain Marvel’s new book is one of my favourites) but there’s also been this image of a costume stuck at the back of my mind for a while now and I can’t even remember if it’s something I just made up in my head or if I saw something that just stuck in my mind so I feel like I may have subconsciously ripped off another design. But in either case, I wanted to try my hand at this costume and I’m quite pleased with the results.

Dynamic

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really liked Dynamic’s colour scheme so I made another character. This is a far simpler design than Dynamic but I actually really like it. Plus the character that’s developing in my head is interesting. Switch’s body generates a different super power every time she falls asleep or is knocked unconscious.

Switch

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I originally made this pose for a different character but said character was going to be an electricity user too and that got me thinking about Surge. I’ve been meaning to redo him for a while now so I decided to just go for it.

Surge

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice effects. Very well done, sir. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Over a year ago now I was messing around with http://superhero.namegeneratorfun.com/ and it generated a character named The Yellow Hawk. I can’t remember exactly what it said about this character but it was something along the line of him being a fictional character until a break in reality brought him to the “real” world. I liked the idea and have been meaning to work on the character for a while now but kept forgetting. I finally got around to doing it though.

The Yellow Hawk

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

My entry in the Inhuman character contest. A dragon, monster, alien thing…I guess.

Scar

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.