Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hellion redo.

Hellion

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

You asked for it.

Based on my maniac of a cat, this is Alien, the star cat.

p.s. I went back to fix something on this and hit the undo button. Once again, it screwed up all my layers and masking. It even got into the save file somehow. I’m not going back to redo that whole mess.

Alien, The Star Cat

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

p.s. I went back to fix something on this and hit the undo button. Once again, it screwed up all my layers and masking. It even got into the save file somehow. I’m not going back to redo that whole mess.

Oh, I hate it when that happens! I just avoid the undo button completely now, it’s just not worth it.

Still, though, the cat looks great 🙂

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Alien is awesome, I love what you did with the fur colors.

Anarchangel
    Participant

A while back, I created a character named Cub, who I can’t remember if I ever actually posted. He was basically a bear cub in a school uniform and was probably the result of reading too many issues of Wolverine and the X-Men. I filed Cub away and forgot all about him but I recently came across him in my files and kind of became intrigued by the idea of a grown up, college aged version of him. Just a great big bear man, trying to make his way in life. And so I came up with Akuma, big bear on campus.

Akuma

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey look, it’s me! Now with added hoverboard. Just because I can.

I admit, I had zero intention of using “The Anarchangel” as a character ever again and this started out as little more than an attempt to make a hoverboard. I needed someone to stick on top of it to show what the hell it actually was and so, rather than go to the trouble of making an entirely new character, I stuck the superhero version of myself on there and made a few improvements.

“I got sick of waiting for someone to invent a hoverboard, so I made my own.” – The Anarchangel.

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

I needed someone to stick on top of it to show what the hell it actually was and so, rather than go to the trouble of making an entirely new character, I stuck the superhero version of myself on there and made a few improvements.

Not buying it. You totally just wanted to see yourself riding a hoverboard. 😛

Completely understandable. Hoverboards in general, and that one in particular, are badass.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Where do I get my hoverboard? You look cool and fly while on that thing.

CosmicComics
    Participant

Well done, the hoverboard is amazing.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I needed someone to stick on top of it to show what the hell it actually was and so, rather than go to the trouble of making an entirely new character, I stuck the superhero version of myself on there and made a few improvements.

Not buying it. You totally just wanted to see yourself riding a hoverboard. 😛 Completely understandable. Hoverboards in general, and that one in particular, are badass.

Well maybe a little.

Where do I get my hoverboard? You look cool and fly while on that thing.

They’ll be available in store soon. 😀

Anarchangel
    Participant

Another redo. Shocking, I know. This time it’s Payne.

Payne

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

“Zero Point Enterprises proudly presents, the Code Zero™ Operations Droid. Are the intricacies of interstellar travel too much for you to handle alone? Well fear not, because this friendly and loyal little droid is here to save the day and make life among the stars fun again. Not only does the Code Zero manage your daily schedule and handle repairs around the ship, it can be plugged directly into your star craft where it is able to plot hyperspace jumps faster than any silicon based mind ever could. To top it off, ZPE’s patented Quirk Personality Matrix™ ensures that each unit is different and develops a personality best suited to work well with its owner. Don’t wait. Order your Code Zero™ Operations Droid today and make tomorrow that much better.”</span>

Code Zero

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’ll take Zero!! 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

I made a furry little alien dude/creature.

Navi

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Can I have one *cuteness overload* ?

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.